El Torero ~ short Vid

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Radamus
Master Hunter

El Torero ~ short Vid

Post by Radamus »

This was kind of a rush at the moment :lol:

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: El Torero ~ short Vid

Post by JimboCrow »

That's hilarious Len! Except it was a female! You should have vaulted over her back like they do in Pamplona. I'd like to see you try that with a male Water Buffalo, one with very wide horns. :lol: Great video! :D
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

:mrgreen:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:That's hilarious Len! Except it was a female! You should have vaulted over her back like they do in Pamplona. I'd like to see you try that with a male Water Buffalo, one with very wide horns. :lol: Great video! :D
Thanks buddy! Hey, since you're the pro here, where IS the jump key? :lol: ~ I've had a pack of sambar do this same thing in a stampede. I've noticed freaky pathing to be fairly common on The Bay, don't know if it's the terrain features or the pathing AI but it's certainly different! I had been tracking this (none of the words I want to use can be posted)- for a while having already shot her, I won this time :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

The last stand :)

Probs to the cow , at least she tryed. Probably going for a cheap win by knocking u of the mountain side :lol:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nice one, Len..haha....try this one..

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

:lol: I didn't know you could outrun them!
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hahaha nice one Len!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Nice one, Len..haha....try this one..
Is this a thing? Running with the Water Buffaloes in Piccabeen Bay? :lol: Apparently this is a sport I was not aware of! OK, try this: I would love to see a video of someone riding on the back of a Water Buffalo or Banteng, preferably from a third person in MP! Is that possible? Great video Stan! :lol: :lol:
TreeKiwi wrote:Hahaha nice one Len!
TK, when are those two new rifles finally going to be available in the store? The 9.3x74R and the .405 Classic? Any idea? There are a lot of players who need them already, mostly because the permissions list for Water Buffalo is so severely limited. :?: Thanks for any news you can provide. :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JimboCrow wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Nice one, Len..haha....try this one..
Is this a thing? Running with the Water Buffaloes in Piccabeen Bay? :lol: Apparently this is a sport I was not aware of! OK, try this: I would love to see a video of someone riding on the back of a Water Buffalo or Banteng, preferably from a third person in MP! Is that possible? Great video Stan! :lol: :lol:
TreeKiwi wrote:Hahaha nice one Len!
TK, when are those two new rifles finally going to be available in the store? The 9.3x74R and the .405 Classic? Any idea? There are a lot of players who really need them already, mostly because the permissions list for Water Buffalo is so severely limited. :?: Thanks for any news you can provide. :)
Thanks, Jimbo. It was by accident. I was trying to move two tree stands at the same time and had to deplete all weapons and med kits to have room. I was carrying a .270, because I was doing the UHC missions for Sambar, which it was legal for at that time.

There is a Ron McTube video of him riding the back of a Bison. I have done it too. Not sure I kept the video, but I will look and post if I have it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”