Hunting Highlights -3

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hunting Highlights -3

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey all,

Finally managed to squeeze another video out, it has a little info in it about my future plans and of course some highlights from my hunting trips from the last few months.

Hope you enjoy.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Hunting Highlights -3

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice video! :) I love how, right after shooting the albino boar, you have the guts to take that pheasant with the .22 pistol. 8-)

Anyway, I think I'll have to report you for shooting that stuck trophy-sized water buffalo! :roll:
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice video! :) I love how, right after shooting the albino boar, you have the guts to take that pheasant with the .22 pistol. 8-)

Anyway, I think I'll have to report you for shooting that stuck trophy-sized water buffalo! :roll:
Haha yeah I had tracked him and island hopped for about 10mins before finding him again there! I think he was licking the salt off the stone work ;)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Cool video, well done . Really wish the old colors of the bears would come back . The silver tipped anyway .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

DYEUZ wrote:Cool video, well done . Really wish the old colors of the bears would come back . The silver tipped anyway .
Thanks mate :) I never saw the old models but I have been told they were easier to ID.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”