Get of my Lawn !

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
D3AKUs
Hunter

Get of my Lawn !

Post by D3AKUs »

So i just tryed my usual Mule Deer Spot on TGT to look if i get lucky with a nice lil Trophy...

Was calling half afk and saw a lot of Deer coming in over time.
Nothing worth it tho , still funny.

This is how it looked from above , there were quite a few more that i couldnt get in the shot.

After waiting for a while i was sure i had every Mule from around under my Stand so i went down and shot a random one and watched the nice little Stampede :D
Was a good laugh :lol:

Cant remember placing a Free Candy Sign under my Stand , so many lil Bucks there - they probably thought they get some kind of treat :lol:
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: Get of my Lawn !

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

LOL that's fun when this happens. Something similar happened to me with reindeer yesterday while I was in a tower. I had two large herds approach the tower from both sides.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

You weren't wearing a red suit were you?

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

InstinctiveArcher wrote:You weren't wearing a red suit were you?
LOL Nope but that would be hilarious if I was a fat Santa in the tower. :lol:
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

D3 wheres your spot at on TGT?
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Red circle , there is a bridge and a small path there. South side of the river there is a big rock near the bridge with 2-3 high tress , dead ones and a single big where u can place a 2 person treestand perfectly for a 360 view. This spot is absolute gold. Got 2 240+ around that area last season . U have lots of Mule activity , Wolf , Grizzly and also some Elk if u are lucky and the Wolfs dont chase too much. I have shot so many Trophy 210+ Mule there i stopped counting. I can fill 4+ Lodges now with 200+ Mule Deer.
I found this spot on Dieseldesmonds Map Setup in MP and have used it ever since i had my first good hunt there. Credit goes to him for the fantastic location. The hills to the south are also excellent for stalk hunting.
I suggest starting at 10am or 16pm thats when i found the activity to be at its peak there.
10am usually provides more quantitiy , while 16pm has less overall activity but still keeps u busy and i just had the feeling that i always found the bigger ones at this time :)

Hope it worky for u , but sure worth a try !

If u set the spot up look at my pictures the second i am standing right under my stand an u canvsee the spot and bridge.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Thank you for this tip D3! It looks like that's going to be my next hunting mission for my post-holiday hunting. :)
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

D3AKUs wrote:Image

Red circle , there is a bridge and a small path there. South side of the river there is a big rock near the bridge with 2-3 high tress , dead ones and a single big where u can place a 2 person treestand perfectly for a 360 view. This spot is absolute gold. Got 2 240+ around that area last season . U have lots of Mule activity , Wolf , Grizzly and also some Elk if u are lucky and the Wolfs dont chase too much. I have shot so many Trophy 210+ Mule there i stopped counting. I can fill 4+ Lodges now with 200+ Mule Deer.
I found this spot on Dieseldesmonds Map Setup in MP and have used it ever since i had my first good hunt there. Credit goes to him for the fantastic location. The hills to the south are also excellent for stalk hunting.
I suggest starting at 10am or 16pm thats when i found the activity to be at its peak there.
10am usually provides more quantitiy , while 16pm has less overall activity but still keeps u busy and i just had the feeling that i always found the bigger ones at this time :)

Hope it worky for u , but sure worth a try !

If u set the spot up look at my pictures the second i am standing right under my stand an u canvsee the spot and bridge.

Thank you! Will be giving this a try.
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”