Oh NO! .. I'm sorry!!!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Oh NO! .. I'm sorry!!!

Post by stancomputerhunter »

TheSheWolf wrote:
fantamichele wrote:And who brings me gifts at Christmas? :P
You gotta do what I do, and just hang out with him! It's fine! You can fix it!

Then why are you in disguise? Just askin'.. :P

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

Hmmm . I'm trying to find him for two day's now without any luck :-(

Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

I am jealous of TheSheWolf's critter posing skills. I basically just toss them in the air and hope they land pretty :)
Spoiler:

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

stancomputerhunter wrote: Then why are you in disguise? Just askin'.. :P
Taking no chances with this guy around -- Image
Djehmli wrote:I am jealous of TheSheWolf's critter posing skills. I basically just toss them in the air and hope they land pretty :)
It only took me about fifteen minutes... :lol:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

strandjutter wrote:Hmmm . I'm trying to find him for two day's now without any luck :-(
When I'm hunting Reindeer, the area I have circled is the area I like to hunt. I usually have good luck finding them there. Since they are a migrating species, I figure the center of the map is the best place to look for them. I found Rudolph within a couple hours. Might have been faster if I could stay awake ;) Good Luck finding yours!

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

Seifer wrote:
strandjutter wrote:Hmmm . I'm trying to find him for two day's now without any luck :-(
When I'm hunting Reindeer, the area I have circled is the area I like to hunt. I usually have good luck finding them there. Since they are a migrating species, I figure the center of the map is the best place to look for them. I found Rudolph within a couple hours. Might have been faster if I could stay awake ;) Good Luck finding yours!
thanks seifer,
I was lucky this morning found him at the north western part of the map ! first reindeer I bumped into :lol: :P

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I usually find loads--a few migrating herds--up by the horse-hoof-shaped lake JUST northwest of the northern lodge. They usually seem to be moving around its western edge, heading north.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

strandjutter wrote:
Seifer wrote:
thanks seifer,
I was lucky this morning found him at the north western part of the map ! first reindeer I bumped into :lol: :P
All three of mine 'found me'. Two of them appeared while I was sitting in the tower to the north. Led Rudolf find you. He wants to come home. I would focus on hunting the other species and you will be surprised the reindeer that walk all over you all through the hunt. Just be ready for the next herd and keep your eyes open. Rudolf is their and has a high spawn rate. You can relax and know that he will show up. All of my Rudolf's were the first to respond to my calls and they walked straight to me.
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

Djehmli wrote:I am jealous of TheSheWolf's critter posing skills. I basically just toss them in the air and hope they land pretty :)
I feel your pain! lol some of y'all have great trophy shot skills.
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”