Let's See The Lodge Shots

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
xOEDragonx

Re: Let's See The Lodge Shots

Post by xOEDragonx »

strandjutter wrote:This is my lodge ! nothing special jet
How on earth did you spin that rock ptarmigan around the way you did? I didn't know that was possible!
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Just hit Pg Up and Pg Down on your keyboard. Works for the small platforms and large platforms :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Just hit Pg Up and Pg Down on your keyboard. Works for the small platforms and large platforms :)
The mouse wheel works for me too.
Image Image Image
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Huh, that explains things. I play with wireless Logitech keyboard with a built in touchpad (it's an odd setup). It doesn't have a scroll wheel, and the page up/down buttons are hidden under a function key so I've never used them. Guess I have a use for them now! Thanks for sharing!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I gotta say, the lodge is one of the best additions, I think, that the game has had. Love looking over these mounts and the atmosphere is just great.

Little red deer in the middle is because I love the "classic" red deer antler look. There's a couple blonde grizzlies, a lovely high-scoring piebald mule deer (likely the rarest thing I'll ever find in-game), a couple 400+ elk, my pb 242.9 mule and then some.

Over here we have a 231 or so water buffalo, a melanistic banteng (they were, and maybe still are? very common on release), and poor Rudolph :( A Glacier black bear and a biiig red deer to make up for the little guy at the other end :)

I really need to add some birds.
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

TheSheWolf wrote:I gotta say, the lodge is one of the best additions, I think, that the game has had. Love looking over these mounts and the atmosphere is just great.

Little red deer in the middle is because I love the "classic" red deer antler look. There's a couple blonde grizzlies, a lovely high-scoring piebald mule deer (likely the rarest thing I'll ever find in-game), a couple 400+ elk, my pb 242.9 mule and then some.

Over here we have a 231 or so water buffalo, a melanistic banteng (they were, and maybe still are? very common on release), and poor Rudolph :( A Glacier black bear and a biiig red deer to make up for the little guy at the other end :)

I really need to add some birds.
Great shots SheWolf!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

This is my rare deer section of my lodge!
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

CapnQuint wrote:This is my rare deer section of my lodge!
Looks great Capn!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

CHABL0 wrote:
CapnQuint wrote:This is my rare deer section of my lodge!
Looks great Capn!
Thanks!

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”