Doing avatars for the community!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
CHABL0
Spotter

Doing avatars for the community!

Post by CHABL0 »

I'm a certified multimedia designer and since I love this community so much and of course the game, I'm willing to do some avatars for anyone that would like one.
I don't know about you but I do change my avatar quite often.

These are some examples of what I can do:

If anyone is interested and would like one please follow this format:
Name on Avatar(If you want one):
Render/PNG:
Text(If you want any):
Style/Color:
If you need any render's/png's just google the animal and include render or png in search and the background should be transparent.

Now, I do have a life outside of the game :roll: so it may be some time before I can fulfill a request but I will try my best.
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Doing avatars for the community!

Post by JimboCrow »

CHABL0 wrote:Now, I do have a life outside of the game :roll: so it may be some time before I can fulfill a request but I will try my best.
That's a very generous offer Chablo, and very nice work too! I think you're going to have to forget about your "life outside of the game" for all the requests you're going to get! :lol: Glad to have you in the community! Salut! :D

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”