Hunting With Mates EP.4 - Radamus

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hunting With Mates EP.4 - Radamus

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey team!

I have just released my 4th video in the hunting with mates series and its with non other than local legend Radamus :)

Marc you might want to watch this video... as some one threw some rocks your way about your shooting skills :lol:

All in good jest of course!!

Hope you all enjoy...

Oh before I forget... There is a competition attached to this video... watch for details :)

Cheers

TK

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Hunting With Mates EP.4 - Radamus

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TreeKiwi wrote:Marc you might want to watch this video... as some one threw some rocks your way about your shooting skills :lol:
Oh wow - I thought that Len was still downloading the latest patch with his modem. I didn't even know his internet connection was good enough to play MP. :P

But don't worry: I'll watch it, if only to see Len's outfit. Don't tell me he's just wearing winter camo all the time... :(
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I'll watch it, if only to see Len's outfit. Don't tell me he's just wearing winter camo all the time... :(
You know I thought about it :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Nice video guys! Always good to see Hemmeldal getting some action. That map is so much like where I grew up it's spooky, right down to the ptarmigans which I used to kill in the backyard with a slingshot. No brown bears though - only blacks and grizzlies. Occasionally we would see signs of a Mountain Lion but not often. Muleys, Whitetails, Moose, Elk, Bighorns up the hill a bit ;); and plenty of pine martens, ruffed grouse, and snowshoe hares. Crows and magpies every morning, and of course always the haunting croaks of ravens. Oh yeah, and Woodland Caribou! Thanks fellas! :)
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

This was a great video.
Actually, all "Hunting with Mates" series videos was great. I watch them all and I enjoy watching them.
TreeKiwi you started a great video series. Keep it up. ;)

I hunt with Marc and Len a few times and I have to say, hunting with them is kind of fun and enjoyable! :D
But I didn't start hunting Ptarmigans with Len yet! :lol:
Season Stats
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Thanks so much for the feed back guys its nice to hear :) Jimbo that sounds like amazing hunting grounds and a great place to grow up :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Watched it from beginning to end. Cool hunt! WTG guys! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
krokenosterfant
Scout

Post by krokenosterfant »

TK awesome work my man, a breath of fresh air to the thehunter youtube community. Really enjoying the series and it's awesome to finally "meet" some of the prominent characters from the forum. Heres to many more rares in the future... just don't steal them :P
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Nice vid Kiwi.

Len. I didn't see one ptarmigan. You finally eradicated then from you're maps 8-)
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hahahah cheers guys!!! Yeah I have to admit I did feel a little cheeky asking to put the final nail in the coffin! But you know... What goes around comes back around!

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”