Hunting With Mates EP.4 - Radamus

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Hunting With Mates EP.4 - Radamus

Post by Radamus »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Nice vid Kiwi.

Len. I didn't see one ptarmigan. You finally eradicated then from you're maps 8-)
aint that the stuff! Awesome! no damn birds! It was actually on TK's map - that's why it was barren ;) my Hemm map you have a hard time seeing any white spots- It's one of my favs. I used to think it was so massive and difficult until WRR and TGT obviously so now, it feels as small and tight as WHI to me.

What's this "Local legend" stuff? :lol: - you had to have a contest to get people to watch :lol: ... I can name some legends off and I wouldn't be on that list but I'll hang my head in bashfulness.

It was fun but I swear, TK lets those cow moose get a little too close for my comfort but then again I'm kind of scarred from being killed 100 times by them $^&%^&'s My very first death in this game came from a bull moose that stomped me to death on RFF- my mouse went flying across the room, never forget it.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hahahahaha now I wish that had been recorded!! Flying mice are always entertaining! Hahahaha
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Radamus wrote: My very first death in this game came from a bull moose that stomped me to death on RFF- my mouse went flying across the room, never forget it.
I know what you mean, the 1st time one got me I didn't even realize they did that until I had to draw my chair back up to reach the mouse (you threw yours, I propelled myself backwards away from mine).
Many years ago there was a game out that had Moose & other animals (I have the disc/box in my attic still :roll: ) and the Moose would attack. When they did the game would give you an overhead view of it stomping you. My oldest Son (now 32) was about 15-17 at the time. He was playing & my youngest Son & I were watching. He shot a Moose, it ran off just a little ways then charged back at him. It went to the overhead view & as it was fading out we saw the Moose drop dead off to the side. We all got a good laugh about that one. That Moose just wanted revenge. Every once in a while when one of them wanders in while I'm in this game & we will remember that time & laugh all over again. I even showed them a charge in this game one time.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”