Charging Grizzly - successfull closer shots

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
1Al
Hunter

Re: Charging Grizzly - successfull closer shots

Post by 1Al »

About 3 mt (10ft) three steps, face to face, wonderful! :mrgreen:

This one

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/11al/score/560348367
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Violator31 wrote:Nice job. Fun isn't it?
I LOVE hunting any / all of the charging animals in this game. I get such a rush out of it. I love that .454. At first I was using it with the scope on :lol: :lol: ...that was fun.
I too, I love big game and charging animals, especially Grizzly. We are the same kind of hunters, need some adrenaline to have fun :mrgreen:
Btw I been awhile since I stopped using the scope on the Government too. I must say it's more funny and easy, especially for quickly and standing shots, during my run through TT :D I also have letal shots over 400 and 500 ft without scope :D
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I Have to look up the hunt report for this one. It was a while ago. If I remember it was not as close as the ones here but he was charging it might have been around 5 or 6 meters

Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I Have to look up the hunt report for this one. It was a while ago. If I remember it was not as close as the ones here but he was charging it might have been around 5 or 6 meters

Sounds like a very good shot anyway :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Wow, yeah, that arrow is in there!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

gunna need a Doc to get that out :lol:

8-)

on a side note love getting animals to attack.great fun.i think more danger aspects should be in the game. ;)
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

Fully agree with more danger aspects in game - for example the biggest goats (over 250 pts) and ibex (over 200 pts) should have rare "attack" mode when hunter come closer than 20m :), also some of bleeding animals should be more "dangerous" than 100% healthy
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Makaan wrote:Fully agree with more danger aspects in game - for example the biggest goats (over 250 pts) and ibex (over 200 pts) should have rare "attack" mode when hunter come closer than 20m :), also some of bleeding animals should be more "dangerous" than 100% healthy
Have said for a very long time now that most wounded animals need to be dangerous. All animals IRL have a “fight or flight” mentality when it comes to survival. Even deer can become extremely dangerous when cornered and/or wounded. In-game, I believe that approaching a wounded animal that is down but not dead should be a real 50/50 shot of whether it becomes aggressive or not. Bears and Moose especially.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”