Flinter VS ZaggiDK forfeit Challenges.

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Zaggidk
Tracker

Flinter VS ZaggiDK forfeit Challenges.

Post by Zaggidk »

yesterday we tried something new at a livestream with Flinter and I. We did a series of Challenges in TheHunter Classic,
who could kill 5 feral goats first,
first one to get airborne Canada goose with longbow,
first ibex with recurve,
closest bison with muzzleloader and not dying,
and find a pair of whitetails, all these had punishments for the loser and it turned out so much fun. I have to get a new profile picture for a week here in TheHunter classic of a butt of a bison while Flinter has to display a mighty fine small roe deer in his trophy lodge,
Now as this is gonna be a on going series I would really like to hear your ideas of cool Challenges and punishments that we could test out. So please share your thoughts on what could be fun :-D
Theocrates

Re: Flinter VS ZaggiDK forfeit Challenges.

Post by Theocrates »

ZaggiDK,

I saw your video with Flinter and the last one where you had 5 shots with bows for brainshots was nice but I noticed you both trying to get as close as possible. Perhaps a iron sights pistol No Prone sneaking challenge where you each get a box of ammo and must shoot the animal thru the heart?

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”