Two Albino Red Deer Cows-Same Picture!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Re: Two Albino Red Deer Cows-Same Picture!

Post by xAncalagonx »

Flinter wrote:
xAncalagonx wrote:Awesome screenshot :) Two albinos in one spot is simply amazing.

However, upon closer examination it seems to me that there is something fishy about those albinos, especially with two of them being in the same spot.

After looking at them in great detail it turns out they are actually Space Deer in disguise as albinos, and they were attempting to hide their true colors.

lol that is awesome! could I use that in the video of them? I'll give you credit for it :)
Sure Flinter. I just made during lunch at work. Only took me like 3 minutes so feel free to use it. :)
Last edited by xAncalagonx on June 25th, 2016, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

xAncalagonx wrote:
Flinter wrote:
xAncalagonx wrote:Awesome screenshot :) Two albinos in one spot is simply amazing.

However, upon closer examination it seems to me that there is something fishy about those albinos, especially with two of them being in the same spot.

After looking at them in great detail it turns out they are actually Space Deer in disguise as albinos, and they were attempting to hide their true colors.

lol that is awesome! could I use that in the video of them? I'll give you credit for it :)
Sure Flinter. I just made during lunch at work. Only took me like 3 minutes so feel free to use it. :)
Cool, Thanks :)
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

There is another way to post larger images (but will only be displayed at a smaller rate)
Go to the image hosting site and right click the image to view image.
Copy the address of that image, then in the forum post use the bigimg (full editor) and paste it in between the Image.
The image will be scaled to fit the forum page but people can then right click it to view the full image too :)
Saves the time needed to edit/resize the photo.
An example:

Nice find though too btw. Yet to bag me a single albino even though I have seen em :cry:

Edit: also seems a single click from the forum will display the full image :)
2nd Edit: Lol, even screencaptured what stancomputerhunter said about the bigimg posting thing, my bad. I found this to be the easiest way personally and it allows you to see the full image.

Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Same original post image. Better example:

Not trying to cause a conflict, but I think bigimg is easier and has a better result :)

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Beano8U wrote:Same original post image. Better example:

Not trying to cause a conflict, but I think bigimg is easier and has a better result :)
You are quite correct, but if you add text to your photos, like I do sometimes, you have to use a different method because with bigimg you are just taking the picture from tH file location.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:You are quite correct, but if you add text to your photos, like I do sometimes, you have to use a different method because with bigimg you are just taking the picture from tH file location.
The bigimg-tags work for me with pictures on image hosters too. At least with postimage.org which I'm usually using.
Image Image Image

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”