Share your Non-Typicals!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
lazygirl5
Spotter

Re: Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by lazygirl5 »

This is mine 256.417 whitetail buck :P

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lazy ... /593542238

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Nice WT lazygirl5! It looks like it must have taken a whole lotta lead to knock that one down...

And congrats on yours as well Seifer! Shame he doesn't count towards the competition :D
THammer_37

Post by THammer_37 »

Hello Everyone,

I am new to The Hunter (signed up January 28th) and just got my first non-typical which scored a 179.486.

For my first non-typical I don't really care about the score!

Last edited by THammer_37 on February 27th, 2018, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
lazygirl5
Spotter

Post by lazygirl5 »

Thank you very much it was that :D I didn't believe it when I saw him in front of me...

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

xOEDragonx wrote:And congrats on yours as well Seifer! Shame he doesn't count towards the competition :D
No doubt ;) If only :D
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

THammer_37 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am new to The Hunter (signed up January 28th) and just got my first non-typical which scored a 179.486.

For my first non-typical I don't really care about the score!
Wow. You can probably safely retire now. Grats.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

So, i let a friend of mine play on my account because he wanted to buy a few new rifles, but he didn't know what to buy. So i let him play on my account for a few hours and test some rifles while i was gone doing something else...

I came back to seeing this MONSTER in my gallery (Trophy shot was not great which is why i took a picture of him on the wall), at first i must say i was a bit annoyed haha, I've spent years looking for a 300+ NT Whitetail, and then he gets one from a few hours of playing. But i'm happy i get to have him in my lodge :) Even though i would have liked being the guy pulling the trigger on him

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

So, 4 years, and finally, i got something for the super rare gallery! I'm actually not sure if two non-typ whitetails qualify, but i really hope so :)

It first started out with me running around looking for a big Whitetail for Marc's competition. I had no luck at all, and right before i was about to end i heard a buck call. I thought i'd have a look just to be sure, and after some crawling i popped up to look around, first thing i see is a crazy rack, and of course instantly knew it was a non-typ. It spooked just a second after that, and with that the adventure started. It ran towards one of my towers, so i was pretty sure i would get a good shot opportunity when it got to the field. When i finally got there it was standing about 100 meters from the tower, i also saw a small buck standing over at the edge of the woods, which called, so i picked up the tracks so i wouldn't have undiscovered Bucks running around. I fired a tracer at the buck and of course it moved the second i shot. Right before i shot him i heard a buck call over at the edge of the woods, so i assumed it was the small buck. But just to be sure i looked up and over to the woods. And of course... there we have another non-typ... the one i wounded ran like crazy around in circles, and stopped at a road. I instantly knew i wanted them in a pic together, so i gave the buck a .303 bullet in the chest and dropped it. I was on discord with two friends and immediately told them to get in the game, so they could help me. The other one ran and got spooked some times before we got to turn him back to the other one. It all ended with all three of us shooting at the buck at the same time just to be sure it would die. My firend Kennedy hit him first, and with that he got his second non-typ ever, after i gave him his first earlier today (Blacktail).

Huge thanks to BossMan500 and Kennedy for the help :)

Left one: 269.21 Right one: 251.778
Last edited by kevin2106 on February 27th, 2018, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Incredible picture and story, Kevin! Just wow! :)
Image Image Image

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”