Share your Non-Typicals!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by Cogsy666 »

Managed to bag another NT WT. Not in the best spot for a trophy shot though :roll:

Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Moon
Scout

Post by Moon »

So just over a week ago I broke a nearly one year streak without seeing any non-typicals loading for me and I'm now starting on a roll it seems. I was hunting with TK this time instead of BNB. TK had just stepped out for an afk and I proceeded to load up the server and hunt by myself while waiting for him to come back. I'm creeping along going down a path I normally don't take on TgT and I shoot a few deer and hear another buck call. I lay down some calls and creep off to perch nearby to wait for the buck to come in. Little did I know that I had actually called in 6 bucks at once. I'm watching as one after another walks up to where I called and stops. TK by this time had returned and was loading into my server. The first couple are little small deer then out steps this really nice pair of typical mule deer. I can tell the one is probably a 180 class but the other I'm sure is 200+. I'm figuring out how I'm going to weave an arrow in this pile of deer to get the one that I want when suddenly this beast pops out and changes everything. By that time the deer were starting to lose interest and wander away and one is heading right towards me into spook range. I know what I have to do and I pull out my gun and blast the non-typical just as the deer near me was going into that alert mode before spooking. Down he goes and the stampede of terrified deer scatter. TK eventually wanders over after I had bagged my non-typical and we try to go find that 200+ typical from the group so that he can shoot it. We manage to call in just about all the other deer that I had in the pile except of course that 200+ one. We never did find him again sadly and we searched high and low for him for a very long time.

[bigimg]https://photo.thehunter.com/96/6e/966e024c20f5deabb1c04d3877d5519025ab9bca.jpg[/bigimg]
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 33 | Non-Typicals: 8 ]
Spoiler:
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

2 days in a row on Whitehart Island!!

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Finally my first ever NT :D
After all the struggles i thought i never find one ever and here he is.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Congrats D3AKUs on your first :)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

lowby wrote:Congrats D3AKUs on your first :)
Thx Lowby :)
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

So photobucket is dead ... Here are my two bucks.

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Very nice bucks OldMM.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I was just about to finish my hunt when I got a call from this lovely little fella!

Couldn't see him till he was about 25m away... very nice surprise and beats my old record by 1 point hehehehe

Image261

Super happy!!

TK
Stella94
Tracker

Post by Stella94 »

My first ever non typical blacktail. He called right as I spawned in, almost didn't wait around for him since he looked so small and was quite far away. When he got closer I saw he was nontypical!

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”