Share your Non-Typicals!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by Alena Rybik »

Today we released Non-Typical antlers for Whitetail Deer. This is the thread for you to show off your non-typical trophy shots and screenshots.

To start this off, here's an amazing buck we came across on Rougarou Bayou when testing non-typicals.

RULES

Please follow these rules in order to avoid posts being rejected (and further work for moderators).
  • if you post a trophy shot of an animal, post the score and/or a link to the scoresheet
  • do not make regular posts of pictures on behalf of other players, post your own trophies
These rules are in addition to the general forum Code of Conduct which applies to every post, in every thread.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
leafman1
Scout

Re: Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by leafman1 »

Nice pic Alena and thank you all for doing the work and implementing them in the game should be awesome to hunt and find one of those beasts looking at ya...way to go!!
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

ronin65 wrote:
Something non-typical has been spotted in Rougarou Bayou
http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-115/

Only Rougarou Bayou non typical antlers of White Tail?
No. Any reserve the whitetail is on.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Alena Rybik wrote:To start this off, here's an amazing buck we came across on Rougarou Bayou when testing non-typicals.
That is indeed amazing! Looks much better than in the status update. (Although it has the one disease all TH trophies suffer from: not enough mass/volume in all beams -but that's minor)
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
blendy
Tracker

Post by blendy »

This is typical, atypical or unusual?

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/blend ... /339915701
My Englishman does not come to basic, to if that I use a translator/https://www.youtube.com/user/esploky/videos
Signature Statshttp://www.uhcapps.co.uk/refer/?rid=UHC00197
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

Can't wait to find one (just posting this so I don't have to search every time to check this post ;) ).
jlferrell
Hunter

Post by jlferrell »

blendy wrote:This is typical, atypical or unusual?

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/blend ... /339915701
This looks like some sort of bug, as though the Wt was spawned with no antlers yet is a male.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Whatever it is, it's real cool. I hope it's a rare, whether typical or atypical.
In the German hunters' language, a Red stag without antlers is termed a "monk" - a rare but realistic possibility.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

Knut wrote:
Whatever it is, it's real cool. I hope it's a rare, whether typical or atypical.
In the German hunters' language, a Red stag without antlers is termed a "monk" - a rare but realistic possibility.
i will ask alena if this might be a bug or if it is a feature that was introduced with non typical whitetails.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

The bold whitetail seems to some weird sort of a bug, we'll look into it tomorrow when everyone is back to work.

But I agree with you Knut, it a pretty cool buck :)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”