Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Andhii
Scout

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by Andhii »

Rusa Deer 232.716

Sambar Deer 301.18
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Well its been awhile since I have been out and hunted for myself and today was nice and relaxing.
It started out super slow, I had only seen 3 Mule does in about 40mins and was starting to feel a little bit disheartened. So I fast traveled to another tent and got a buck call instantly.
I decided to head over to him to check it out as it was in the river. When I got to his location, I was greeted by 2 sets of the 5 brothers and a few other randoms, that's right about 15 males in one location :o . Lucky I filmed it all and it was in a multiplayer game... otherwise everyone would claim dev hacks :lol: Anyway as per usual right as far back as could be, I spotted an absolute monster. Score prediction was 200-250 and he was by far the biggest I had ever seen. I decided to just drop him, if one buck had spooked, the whole place would have gone up like the 4th of July and it would have been near impossible to find his tracks. So I shot him, had shadow play running (Luckily), went to click for my trophy shot and the game crashed on me :lol: The mad panic to see if I could Taxidermy him was on... Luckily I could and I managed to rescue some sort of trophy shot. Couldn't be happier and damn I still love this game :) Hes a keeper!

Just before the game crashed on me.

The trophy lodge shot :)

243.310 and currently 21st on the leaderboard.

Super happy! Video to come.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Well done Kiwi ! Awesome Buck ! And well worth full body slot. Not as big as my PB but still a once in a lifetime find... or twice - but thats only for me :lol:

Nah Jokes aside Mate. Super awesome Trophy Animal ! Well done ! Beast of a Mule Deer and thank god u could taxi him and manage to get a shot before the crash. Strange that the game tends to crash after Monster Muley Sightings. Same happened to me after my biggest one. Maybe game cant handle the awesomenes of a huge Mule :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

nice muley tree the biggies like that are a nice event when they happen 8-)
TalonLePineapple
Tracker

Post by TalonLePineapple »

After a very unsuccessful elk hunt I decided to wander up into the mountains of TGT, and bagged myself a new PB bighorn.
Score: 185.356
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Great muley, Mat! :)

...but please get rid of those yellow sunglasses, they make your screenshots look crappy!
Image Image Image
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I just shot this Blacktail Deer that scored: 195.194
Put me 1st in Back in Black - Elite.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Great muley, Mat! :)

...but please get rid of those yellow sunglasses, they make your screenshots look crappy!
Hahahah thanks mate... Yeah they sure do! I never remember to take them off though! Safety first! :lol:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Nice trophies guys! Mat, I know that feeling when you see that big Muley's antlers comin up over the hill! TLP, great Ram, makes me think about getting back up there and hitting few Bighorn myself as its been a while!
But today, I got a nice addition to my trophy lodge while hunting LP. Was hunting for Bobcats, hoping to see a rare. Looked over to my right to see this guy takin a little stroll:

:shock: :o

I haven't seen a Whitetail that big and guessing that high in a looooonng time, could this be my 200+? I let the arrow fly true, took him down, and hoped that score would be over 200. He scored....

:lol: Damn! SOOOOO close!! I'm still very happy with this WT tho, it's a real trophy either way you look at it!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Awesome WT! Pity about those 0.118, but still a bloody nice trophy!

Return to “Official Community Competitions”