Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
TheNightOwl
Spotter

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by TheNightOwl »

Very nice Trophies everyone, I managed to find one myself while on Logger's Point today.

183.897 Whitetail Deer:
Beat my old PB again and very happy to have found him, looks like the Middle tower on Loggers does work wonders. :D

181.101 Whitetail Deer:
Old PB for comparison.

Now I just need to find that Non-Typical Whitetail then I'll be set! 8-)

Also, Check Out My:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice elk, everyone! Great wolf, Len! And a pretty fine buck, TheNightOwl! :)

I got to say thanks to xOEDragonx for hosting Piccabeen bay - I just found this Sambar buck, my first 300+:

After I saw another player get a 231 and a 235 buff in the same game, I'm sure I'll visit her servers more often. :D
PS: I hope you enjoyed your dinner.
Image Image Image
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice elk, everyone! Great wolf, Len! And a pretty fine buck, TheNightOwl! :)

I got to say thanks to xOEDragonx for hosting Piccabeen bay - I just found this Sambar buck, my first 300+:

After I saw another player get a 231 and a 235 buff in the same game, I'm sure I'll visit her servers more often. :D
PS: I hope you enjoyed your dinner.
This always happens, people are always finding rares and big ones in my servers! And I love seeing it!

I'm sorry I missed out on the actually kill, dinner was calling XD But I'm glad you were able to find a trophy stag. I told you there was a big one over there somewhere, he ambushed me while I was sorting through my inventory at my tent. If it wasn't this one... then he had a twin brother out there. Congrats Tann!
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

3 different hunts 3 different animals all harvested today. Might not be my personal best but still thought they were worthy of being in here:

Wild boar 1044.793

Canada goose 8458.626

Red deer 246.823

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Just snagged this giant thing:

after WAY too long a stalk. These big ones love to roam fast.

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Awesome trophies everyone - some real stunning finds here!
I think I'm going to go hunting with light weaponry more often - it seems to attract bigger trophies.
I went out to try AGAIN to get that blasted goose with the longbow mission done. Only brought longbow + a shotgun with all types of shots.
And then I of course spooked a max weight wild boar on the way to the blind. That is the only track that I'll track down no matter what.
Caught up with him on the fields, and he spotted 1200+ on the top end - he looked nice too. But he wouldn't come to me & I only had the pesky shotgun to help me out with.
I crawled, crouched and called several times without much progress, he kept trotting off to the next field. When I finally got a call from him, it turned out a different group came in before him. I fired a long range shot with the shotgun, hoping for some sort of hit. I then had to fire at the cranky leader of the other group - didn't bother to search for him.
I of course got a body hit, so on with the tracking. Caught up with him on the next field, but then an intercepting boar came running towards me. He looked decent too, so I shot him for good measure. He scored 1055.421

But our big boy of course kept running. At the end of the last field he had again stopped, but two females blocked an direct approach towards him.
Had to circle out to the left, crawling and crouching inch by inch. Then he suddenly turned, and trotted halfway towards me. He still wouldn't obey any calls, so when he made a small stop with his broadside to me, I got up and fired right at him. This time I got intestines - a slow, but sure death. I slowly crouched after him, and found him after 3-400m. He was bloody worth the long chase, because he turned out to be what I believe is a new PB with 1195.924(4.076 lousy points away from the coveted 1200 mark...). Finally I got an 1100+ boar for the lodge! A nice end of 2017!

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Beautiful boar! For a moment I thought the first one was the end of the story, and then I scrolled down to read the rest. Whoa!
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

jim1975 wrote:3 different hunts 3 different animals all harvested today. Might not be my personal best but still thought they were worthy of being in here
Some nice kills you got there Jim. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Way to go Villkatta! Two nice trophies, and a great story, topped off by some super pictures! Congrats to you for the perseverance!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Levado wrote:Some nice kills you got there Jim. ;)

Thank you. Hope it doesn't take so long to get a few more up in here. Mind you I have been real busy of late so haven't had much time to play.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”