Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by kevin2106 »

Just so annoying it had to happen to me haha, after all that work to get one :(

But i’ll go out and try to find another one, the game isn’t gonna stop me from getting one for the lodge! :)

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Personal Best Banteng so far. I just wish I’d of been able to take him with my Pulsar, but damn they just don’t stop moving which makes stalking them a nightmare. Still, the .340 had other ideas lol.

Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Finally got my Rudolph :D Now my wife and kids will be able to spend quality time with me this Christmas! Thank God I got him today otherwise ol' Mills would be on the couch on Christmas Eve :lol:

*click the spoiler tag to view*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Good luck to the rest of ya and Merry Christmas! Gonna be taking a little time off now except to complete the last couple of holiday missions.

-Mills.
Stella94
Tracker

Post by Stella94 »

Mills wrote:Finally got my Rudolph :D Now my wife and kids will be able to spend quality time with me this Christmas! Thank God I got him today otherwise ol' Mills would be on the couch on Christmas Eve :lol:

*click the spoiler tag to view*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Good luck to the rest of ya and Merry Christmas! Gonna be taking a little time off now except to complete the last couple of holiday missions.

-Mills.

Congrats! I hear a lot of people are having trouble finding them. My first hunt I got two Rudolph bulls (plus one that wasn't) and a beast female.

Edit: Checking my hunt history, in one hunt I got three Rudolph (beast) bulls and 1 beast female. ( the hunt duration was 6 hours since I was doing a crap tonne of missions, and got something like 22 harvests)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Got 4 Rudolphs today, but not this one. My first one ever with all 4 palms intact. 588.950

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Got 4 Rudolphs today, but not this one. My first one ever with all 4 palms intact. 588.950
Nice reindeer Stan! Wow, if the spread weren't that narrow, he prob. would have been 600 easy.

It's been quite a while since I've seen any decent Roosevelt Elk, my best after the lodges were released was a lousy 362 - not much to write home about.
Today I went out in WHI to look for coyotes at the golden treestand. I only brought my crossbow and the 6,5 - quick easy hunt I though.
Coyotes were however rather scarce today, so took a walk to the tower at elk meadow to look for one.
Indeed, there they where - got a medium sized one. But as I collected him, I spotted a huge looking elk on the opposite site of the meadow - still nervous after the shot.
He spotted 350-440, an estimate I haven't seen in a while, and I could see that he had 6 crow tines too. I had to go after him, but the only thing I had was the crossbow, so it turned into a long and slow walk - even managed to shoot and miss at one point, resulting in an even longer walk. In the end I caught up with him, but then 3 other bulls came walking as I called him in. Really had to keep my wits together and hope that the smaller bulls wouldn't notice me before I got a clean shot at him. Luckily I succeeded. He scored 388.149, still not the legendary 400, but a definite improvement to my lodge.

WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

Exciting story Villkatta... those are always the most memorable hunts! :D
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice elk, Villkatta! :)

And a nice reindeer, Stan. I also found one with all four palms intact today (I think it might be the first one), but unfortunately he had no spread whatsoever, so he ended up being a 565:

Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Great Elk Vill and nice RD Stan. Marc even though there were 4 paddles on it they still were not the big paddles that the 600's get. On another note, because I have been studying them a lot lately (last 3 months, personal 600+ misison, still not completed :( ) the tops are not so high on that one either. Here is one I shot last night with the correct tops but only one good paddle and scored 533, imagine what he would have been with even two good paddles.
I am standing next to it to give you an idea of how tall they are. Oh I must add though that it is still a very nice RD mate!

Had a great final Holiday Helpers stream yesterday and got two nice Mullies to boot!

Image-NOOOO the pic didn't up load, just the thumb nail! Ah well...
225.8 and a new PB for me.

All in the same hunt and it was a great feeling to do it live with everyone :)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Awesome Trophys everyone ! Seems like Santa is giving out nice Lodge Animals :)

Just took out my new 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle to the live action field test on Sambar. First buck i messed up the shot , was a small one. Second one i got in my Sight looked good and i managed to drop him on the spot.
First look on the rifle - seems like a good Option. :) Also annihilated a Banteng with it ( Double Lung at 100m , impressive performing Rifle ) , but Doc isnt very pleased as it seems he doesnt want me to shot them with it :lol:

Didnt top my PB but still turned out with an impressive 319.766 , another nice one for the Lodge :D

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”