Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Post by HooCairs »

Ikkitousen wrote:So, tonight has been a lucky night for me, 2 non-typicals and a 224 Albino Mule in just 2 sessions.
How does one submit to the wiki rares page?
A very lucky night indeed. Congratulations! :)

The wiki has it: http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Super_R ... al_Gallery
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Wow! What a great find! Congrats on joining the Super Rares Gallery! Too bad it isn't WHITE like an Albino should be. Question, in the NT section of the forum, you mentioned that you just returned to the game. How are you then able to put an Albino (your first one, I assume) in your lodge, since no one else can put one in from before the lodges were released? Just curious.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Wow! What a great find! Congrats on joining the Super Rares Gallery! Too bad it isn't WHITE like an Albino should be. Question, in the NT section of the forum, you mentioned that you just returned to the game. How are you then able to put an Albino (your first one, I assume) in your lodge, since no one else can put one in from before the lodges were released? Just curious.
Stan, just throwing a thought out there, but maybe because he killed the Albino AFTER the lodges were released? ;) :P
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Ikkitousen wrote:So, tonight has been a lucky night for me, 2 non-typicals and a 224 Albino Mule in just 2 sessions.
quite an amazing find! Grats! That's an epic rare!!!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Ikkitousen

Post by Ikkitousen »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Wow! What a great find! Congrats on joining the Super Rares Gallery! Too bad it isn't WHITE like an Albino should be. Question, in the NT section of the forum, you mentioned that you just returned to the game. How are you then able to put an Albino (your first one, I assume) in your lodge, since no one else can put one in from before the lodges were released? Just curious.

My first Albino was a female Coyote roughly a week or so AFTER trophy lodges came out, and with how much I've been playing, I'm going to need to buy another trophy lodge to put more bucks in....already have 4 lodges...
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Stan, just throwing a thought out there, but maybe because he killed the Albino AFTER the lodges were released? ;) :P
Nice thought. I thought of it too, but just the syntax of his post lead me to believe he killed his first one long ago. My mistake.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Nothing special but my first Albino Blacktail, shot a male and saw this white speck run off, caught up and took her down in RFF :D

My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

A few from the past week :)
Albino Whitetail Doe

Piebald Rocky Mountain Elk Bull... my first rare of any of the new species added to TGT

Piebald Roe Deer Buck
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Nice finds Flinter! You seem to have good luck as well :)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Nice collection Flinter! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”