Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Stella94
Tracker

Re: Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Post by Stella94 »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: Stella94 ... HooCairs explained it a little on page 852 .
Yes, sorry I just went back to read. I still think it's a bit confusing, and for the longest time I thought the other skins for the Roosevelt elk (the darker ones) were somewhat special. Same with the dark variety of bobcat, the lack of info on the wiki about it leaves you guessing. I hunt a lot of bobcat, so I learned pretty quick they are common, but the bring notice to the orange and grey ones, but ignore the other? It's just strange to me.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Stella94 .. Did you know that Wiki is mainly constructed by HooCairs ? Depending on his time and the infos he gets , he does a pretty good job , trying to keep it to date and have as much accurate infos possible . There could be couple things missing for sure , but with time , a player gets to know these things , but the basics are there though .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Stella94 wrote:
DYEUZ wrote::arrow: Stella94 ... HooCairs explained it a little on page 852 .
Yes, sorry I just went back to read. I still think it's a bit confusing, and for the longest time I thought the other skins for the Roosevelt elk (the darker ones) were somewhat special. Same with the dark variety of bobcat, the lack of info on the wiki about it leaves you guessing. I hunt a lot of bobcat, so I learned pretty quick they are common, but the bring notice to the orange and grey ones, but ignore the other? It's just strange to me.
Hi Stella, have a look in this tread for photos and explanation about what is what when it comes to Banteng and all their different colors ;)
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=86239

JuniorHunter2

Post by JuniorHunter2 »

My PIEBALD Red Deer scoring 175
Last edited by JuniorHunter2 on February 18th, 2018, 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: Stella94 .. Did you know that Wiki is mainly constructed by HooCairs ? Depending on his time and the infos he gets , he does a pretty good job , trying to keep it to date and have as much accurate infos possible . There could be couple things missing for sure , but with time , a player gets to know these things , but the basics are there though .
:arrow: Stella94 DYEUZ is correct. HooCairs updates the Wiki as he is given information by EW, or that he learns by trial and error. There are things EW chooses not to tell him, especially in the area of maximum and minimum weights, etc. Plus, you could always ask here, which is just what you did, and then you will know. Lots of folks here with years and years of experience. 99.99% of the time they know the correct answer.

Good luck hunting.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
skay3

Post by skay3 »

Nice Pheasant: 24.97 point

Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

right on time, a day after the end of the albino-competition, i found this one ;)

melanistic turkey

Feral_Haze_

Post by Feral_Haze_ »

So sorry forgot to put the score on my last post, ignore the blonde I've now realised it doesn't mean much

The score was 193.934
Weighed in at 133kg
Distance was 23.52m
Killed with the snakebite compound Bow
piomarvado
Scout

Post by piomarvado »

Whitetail Melanistic 103.7 points
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Some terrific posts recently. That Melanistic Turkey is the first I've ever seen! Wow!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”