Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Post by TheSheWolf »

DYEUZ wrote:
Stella94 wrote:I don't see this on the wiki about fur variations, but how rare is the cream/orange banteng?
Was quite easy to find actually . So , only two are considered rare .
Stella is asking about the cream/orange, which isn't on that chart, though. It's a quite bright golden color.

Flixy, that albino is GORGEOUS. Congratulations!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: TheSheWolf ... Yes , i remember that color , think its common fur variation anyways . Why its not on Wiki , idk . Still, they were easy to find right ? ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

I am pretty sure it's on the Wiki. Perhaps show the full body variants of the Bantengs and other species so people can differentiate a little easier? @Hoo
Seems some people are confused?

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Beano8U wrote:I am pretty sure it's on the Wiki. Perhaps show the full body variants of the Bantengs and other species so people can differentiate a little easier? @Hoo
Seems some people are confused?
It is not on Wiki. Its really missing . The whole body and head are '' orangeish '' like color . Showing full body of species would be a good idea though . but , i think its a bit too late for that now .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

This is the one that is missing from the Wiki. And they are far from rare, just a fur variation

If I’m not mistaken, I believe they are classified in the hunt stats as Gold or Golden, but am at work and cannot go through my hunts to find one to confirm. They are very common tho
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: BucksNBuffalo ... Looked at my gallery and some friend's one and we have pics of that orange Banteng , but in the stats , we are not seeing the orange pic .
Like this pic is not available , not there yet .

Edit : Confirming that the '' orange '' pic is not matching the same color .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

For a (hopefully) complete guide over the different skins, colors and so on Banteng I've thrown together a guide here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=86239
Hope this can help a little. Feel free to add your thoughts and observations to it.

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: BucksNBuffalo ... Looked at my gallery and some friend's one and we have pics of that orange Banteng , but in the stats , we are not seeing the orange pic .

Skin variations are usually not shown in the stats. I think the only exception are brown bear (gold) and black bear (cinnamon, glacier, chocolate and blonde). For all other species the non-rare animals have all the same icon. even if they have a different skin. All the goats have the same reddish icon. All feral hogs have the same icon. There are multiple colors within most deer species, coyotes, wolves, bobcats and they also only have one icon each.
Last edited by HooCairs on February 15th, 2018, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: HooCairs ... make perfect sense then , tyvm , for clarifying this .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

HooCairs wrote:
DYEUZ wrote::arrow: BucksNBuffalo ... Looked at my gallery and some friend's one and we have pics of that orange Banteng , but in the stats , we are not seeing the orange pic .

Skin variations are usually not shown in the stats. I think the only exception are brown bear (gold) and black bear (cinnamon, glacier, chocolate and blonde). For all other species the non-rare animals have the same icon. even if they have a different skin. All the goats have the same reddish icon. All feral hogs have the same icon. There are multiple colors within most deer species, coyotes, wolves, bobcats and they also only have one icon each.
But some goats do show different icons. Foxes as well; same for bobcats.
Regarding the Banteng, apparently only the Dark one has an icon for it, while the orange one shares the same with the common.
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”