Give us back Grizzly Bears as before, please

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Give us back Grizzly Bears as before, please

Post by JimboCrow »

1Al wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Not bad. NOT boring. Challenging, realistic, and rewarding. Overall I was testing and tracking the bears more than anything, but it was a nice change from Piccabeen, where I can easily run around and slaughter 15-20 animals in 1.5 hours.
Arcade or not arcade, this is the problem... :mrgreen:
It wasn't arcade before, it's not arcade now.
Boring not boring, it's pure matter of taste, personal taste. I find it very boring now and Grizzlies very, very scared much more than rabbits and deers and absolutely not realistic. I'm not kidding. There is a problem with AI, obviously.
I hope it will be fixed soon. Or recalibrated at least. Everyone wants to hunt in game according to its style and fun. There's who prefer to crawl and stealth all the time and who run and gun face to face with the bear, all the time, or a mix of two. But this had nothing to do with hunting Grizzly, 'cause there's an AI issue. I today hunted in WRR and I bagged two PB one of which at close range, while it was charging. Plus 3 charging bisons, so right now, I replaced Grizzlies with them :mrgreen: The true problem are the missed Grizzly Bears.
I was clearly offering my personal observations, however it is ALL personal taste, preference, opinion and/or individual hunting methods from everyone here in the forums. Everyone. I do not believe for one minute I'm qualified to determine if there is a problem with the AI so I'll leave that to the devs, but based on the information I have the grizzlies and polar bears are now performing as originally intended. Until I hear different from them that is how I will approach it. Thank you for your reply and good hunting.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”