What i would like to see added to thehunter in 2018

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Stealthhunter
Tracker

What i would like to see added to thehunter in 2018

Post by Stealthhunter »

I have come up with a list of things i would like to see added to this game in 2018. Some of these could happen others probably won't. Please comment on them below. (Some of the things i am about to say have been mentioned in the forum before)

Map - African Savannah or an American Prairie

Personal bests function available to use

A makeover on the feral hogs, wild boars and red foxes(just like what they did to the bears)

Rifles - Auto-loader

Store - A new section in the store that labels 'Special Offers'. We have a section in the store for sales but why don't they do a section for special offers ;) . For small consumable (e.g. scent spray, first aid kit), they could do buy 1 get 1 free or for larger equipment (e.g. tents, weapons, blinds), they could say buy a specific weapon at full price (e.g .340 Magnum, whatever the weapon that is on special offer) and receive 50% off the scopes for that gun. It could even be buy a tent/blind and receive 30% off next tent or blind.

Another feature that would be cool and help with travelling across maps faster, but would be very large to add to the game is a boat house, similar to what you can see in Rougarou Bayo already. It could be purchased from the store and placed any where on a river or lake that's in any map. Kayaks/canoes could then be bought separately from the store, becoming more expensive the more players they can hold. Cheapest canoe/kayak could hold 1 player and the most expensive canoe/kayak could hold 4 players. The boat house would only be able to hold a max of 2 or 3 boats any further boats would have to go into another boat house. Boat houses would only be allowed to be placed 700-800m at the closest to give players that extra space. The boats would be able to be bought in different camo to allow for a bit visual reduction, however riding in a boat could make you a lot more visual. Shooting rests could also be bought and added to any boat to add stabilisation when shooting from the boat.

Thanks for reading and please comment below :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: What i would like to see added to thehunter in 2018

Post by Violator31 »

Stealthhunter wrote: Personal bests function available to use
scroll down for the personal best help.

http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-243/
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Thoughts & Suggestions>
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

My thoughts ... I can dig people asking for new stuff , additions to the game ( Or maybe not . That African reserve is still being asked and i'm not in favor of it at all ) , but i'm more about improving the gameplay . Imo, we have lots of stuff like , weapons , suits , species , etc .

What is missing in this game , for me to enjoy it more , is improvement in my game experience .
Major bugs are still there and ruins it for me still . Improving the avatar's actions . Improving animal's actions , Avatar / animals STILL getting stuck behind rocks and trees , etc.

Without going into details and mentioning all of them again , i say , improve the game before adding stuff . Take one year and concentrate in what can be done to improve the game .
Still do all the events and major dates , but put some staff in making it better . Adding is pretty easy imo and doesn't necessarily make the game better . i.e. , they added a new reserve and 4 new species, which is cool , but they added the same weather system . It rains for me all the time when i go there , and i hate the rain , like many others .

I said it many time before , what hooks people the first time with this game is the aesthetics , the beauty of the game . Animals , views , reserves , real life looking weapons , etc .
For me, this as become secondary , gameplay is what i feed on .

tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I would like to see this fixed. My HM shows 40km traveled this hunt but all I got credit for was 15.18km. Screwed out of 24.82km :evil:

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Seifer wrote:I would like to see this fixed. My HM shows 40km traveled this hunt but all I got credit for was 15.18km. Screwed out of 24.82km :evil:
40 kms in a little less than 6 hours while you tracked 241 animals... how the hell did you do that?
Image Image Image
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Seifer wrote:I would like to see this fixed. My HM shows 40km traveled this hunt but all I got credit for was 15.18km. Screwed out of 24.82km :evil:
40 kms in a little less than 6 hours while you tracked 241 animals... how the hell did you do that?
It started out as a mission to find collectables to see if they were being tallied. See pic below. I'm not sure they were. To answer your question I spent the entire time sprinting and while looking for collectables hitting every track I came across. My mission evolved into how long I could sprint without using water and what the overheating effects were.

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Seifer wrote:It started out as a mission to find collectables to see if they were being tallied. See pic below. I'm not sure they were. To answer your question I spent the entire time sprinting and while looking for collectables hitting every track I came across. My mission evolved into how long I could sprint without using water and what the overheating effects were.
Ah, I see. Just happy that this is not your regular hunting style! :lol:
Image Image Image
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thanks for your replies and yes there are m will any bugs/glitches that need fixing on thehunter but i don't think they will ever fix every single one as by the time they fix a few some more could start. Fore example releasing a new map brings a lot more bugs/glitches.

I would like to see some of the bugs fixed like not being able to crouch or go prone on the center railway bridges in Piccabeen Bay. And i have done a few single hunts and multi hunts where an animal (deer) called but i couldn't hear it, it flashed on my hunter mate though and my friend could hear it on his comp. Then later on in the hunt an animal called and i heard it, don't know if that was just my comp messing up on me or if it was a glitch.

Another one i think is that my friend bought a scent hound a few months ago and has used it in single player but he can not bring it into multi player.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Bug fixing will be always a top, but i would like to se new functions for the HM, like show what missions are active in the reserve where you are, or what competition are you active in that reserve and your current place in the leaderboard, and maybe skins for the HM, the old HM feels a little basic for me in this materialistic age of smartphones :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”