Not being able to Zoom in further...

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Shady Bliss

Not being able to Zoom in further...

Post by Shady Bliss »

Not being able to Zoom in further on the in game map or the one on the website is really starting to bug me.

For multiplayer it is really prominent how annoying it is. When you are in an area with a tree stand/decoys/tents and two other players and they are placing markers on the map you cannot see it at all on the big map.
It just doesn't let you zoom in far enough.

I wish we could zoom in a lot further than what we can now.
Knut
Outfitter

Re: Not being able to Zoom in further...

Post by Knut »

I have pointed that out repeatedly and fully agree. On my screen the map magnification is even smaller than the map fragment displayed on the huntermate.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I believe the HM zoom is one power greater than the map. So if the HM is 2 inches wide, the zoom level is 1:7920 (1":0.125mi), where the map is about 1:15,840
It would be nice to see them both at least one more zoom level (1:3960), and with a better topographic representation.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Shady Bliss

Post by Shady Bliss »

Tod1d wrote:I believe the HM zoom is one power greater than the map. So if the HM is 2 inches wide, the zoom level is 1:7920 (1":0.125mi), where the map is about 1:15,840
It would be nice to see them both at least one more zoom level (1:3960), and with a better topographic representation.
I want to be able to zoom in further so badly lol. Is this the only thing i can do to get this feature brought to the devs attention? or can you forward ideas on?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Shady Bliss wrote:Is this the only thing i can do to get this feature brought to the devs attention? or can you forward ideas on?
Posting here in the Thoughts & Suggestions forum is the best you can do. Not all posts get read, for obvious reasons, but you never know. Moderators do not have the ability to bring posts to the attention of the developers.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”