Harvesting optimizations and much more

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X

Harvesting optimizations and much more

Post by DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X »

:D ;) Well, the community gave me very interesting answers about the reset button and deleting hunt times!
I saw, that the point to make a reset button or reset the game isn`t good and deleting hunt times never will be there!

Just as nearby information:
But it can be maybe the possibility to reset the game with ID Priority, without deleting all purchases and money values also the gm$! Maybe there is the possibility to make it for a little bit of money!

But, after I checked them massages I began to thinking why I wanted this!

I get to the point, that there are two big problems.

1.When I harvest an animal during there are problems with the servers, and I made a question to the server that they can please calculate the score (clicking the ID button for an animal on the hunter mate), and I didn't have at this time connection, that I didn`t have a second, or third chance to give in the system another re-question that the can make please another calculation about that what I had harvested!

The only point is, I will tell you, that we need on the site what we get wen we registered an animal a Button for a re-question for the calculating the score, that we can click it more times! Because we have just one chance and when the server lost it, I didn`t can make a re-question!

And just after we get the score, must be the possibility to can click the Trophy shot - or Resume Game Button! Because it could be to the possibility, that when I didn`t get the score and I clicked the trophy shot or resume game button, that I didn't`t get the animal! This problem I got very often!

1.1 And to, the taxidermize in the game can be made better, in form from let see the 3 buttons on this site where we see all things from the animal what we had harvested! But there is the possibility to turn on and off the Taxidermize under the settings! About that I thought you can give the setting away and make it so, that we must decide us between these 3 buttons from the TAXIDERMIZE on the site from the harvesting information's before we get the possibility to switch between the Trophy-shot button and the Resume game button:

YES, for 10em$ + YES, for 200gm$ And No!

AND JUST AFTER WE GET THE SCORE AND HAD SELECTED THE RIGHT BUTTON FOR THE TAXIDERMIZE AND GOT A SERCURE ANSWER THAT WE GET THE ANIMAL ON THE LAUNCHER OR ON THE WEBSITE, must be there the possibility to can click to Trophy Shot -Button or the Resume game Button!

AND TO: JUST WHEN WE GOT THE SOUND FROM THE HUNTERMATE AND THE ID BUTTON IS SHININ GOR BLICKING THAT WE CAN HARVEST THE ANIMAL MUST BE THE POSSIBILITY TO HARVEST IT!

2. STOPPING HUNT TIMES

I think:( when I say I will stop hunt times) why I need to start a new game just because I must exit it! Why we didn`t can stop a hunt time and play at a other moment or at the next day again! I know, that all game sessions will be closed alone after one hour. But I think with the technique and the programming you can fit it!

Example: I found a big deer or a rare animal, and I had lost it, and I want it surely, but I know that I must go to work or doing anything else, I must exit the game and I feel me the completely day bad! And no, I didn`t let spend in my PC!!!!

Hopefully you had understood me because how you can see isn`t my English well and hopefully to, I reached your heart!

PLEASE speak with the team about it, because I and much more are hoping that there will be in the near future in a form the possibility give in the players a freedom to handle our hunt times!

MAYBE MAYBE, NOW I HAVE TO A WELL IDEA!

3. AT THE POINT; Where we leave the game or exit it, there you could make a answer that we want let registered the hunt time!

YES I know, that there are hacker`s and cheaters and unfear player`s, but when the team program it, that all what the player done in the hunt time have just a weight after a checking from a program what check and calculate that the hunt time is it worth to let give it on the fix server!

The point is, that you must handle this two part`s!

HUNTTIMES (1. System) and SERVER (SERVER)

Because after every registered animal we get it quickly on the system or on the servers!

NOW! WHY!

1. There you have the possibility to found your hacker`s, cheaters and unfear player`s and didn`t let have the weight from those hunt times and works what they done!!
2. You can give us the possibility to didn`t let have a hunt time a weight, because there are very well player`s how me and perfectionist, what prefer this option and didn't will give the server the chance to destroy our statistic ´just because there could be problems!

The part from that is, that you could give us more freedom and you have to the possibility to make the game better and found out cheaters and unfear player´s

4. Harvesting animals in the new part of the hunt time, after we reached the time 19:00!

I tell me every time, why I must begin a new another part from the hunt time just when I reached the 19:00! And Why I
didn't have after the next part from the hunt time begun the possibility to found wounded animals or harvesting them!
Sorry, but did it must be that you make it so confused?
Surely you can make it easier to jump up to 5:00 and reloading to new animals and saved the wounded, dead and old
animals! And we must begin at 5:00 and let hunting at 19:00! Turn up the times and give us a light for the night!

I know it is a much work, but these are really well information's! AND YES! I HAVE A LIFESTYLE!

It is a long mail and maybe it is one of the best what you ever got, but when you have questions or you think you didn't had understood anything now so how you think, that I would told you, then wrote back!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Harvesting optimizations and much more

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Thoughts & Suggestions>

I would probably suggest a summarised, TL;DR, version of this post, given its length.
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X

Re: Harvesting optimizations and much more

Post by DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X »

OK! no problem! I make it point for point!

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”