How can I be a 'contributor' for The Hunter?

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

How can I be a 'contributor' for The Hunter?

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

As a new player of The Hunter I am quickly falling in Love with this game and it's becoming one of my two or three favorite games. I'm impressed with the quality and depth of the game, and already I have a growing interest to 'contribute' to certain aspects of the game. How can I be a contributor to The Hunter? Is there a forum section for this? Is it something where I have to wait for the opportunity to be announced?

There are (2) main parts of the game where I would personally like to contribute:

-Terraforming the terrain of maps. I see certain maps that needs some 'Love' and I would enjoy giving those maps some needed Love. I've designed beautiful and realistic custom maps for Minecraft in the past and have a particular passion for that sort of thing. I'd be interested to know what sort of program the developers use to terraform The Hunter and if making contributions as a player is a possibility?

-Mission bundles: I would really enjoy designing mission bundles. I noticed some old threads calling for community contributions. Is this the only times where opportunities to contribute are available?
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: How can I be a 'contributor' for The Hunter?

Post by Tod1d »

I thought they had mentioned once what software they use for modelling, but I can't seem to find it.
I would very much doubt that anyone outside the company would be able to contribute in that area.

AS for missions, for the last 3-4 reserves, they held contests to design missions & competitions for the new animals.
And since there is a new reserve coming out in the near future, I assume they will do it again.

Winners of these contests have been awarded a "Contributor" membership type, as well as an "Almost Dev" jacket.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Re: How can I be a 'contributor' for The Hunter?

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Tod1d wrote:I thought they had mentioned once what software they use for modelling, but I can't seem to find it.
I would very much doubt that anyone outside the company would be able to contribute in that area.

AS for missions, for the last 3-4 reserves, they held contests to design missions & competitions for the new animals.
And since there is a new reserve coming out in the near future, I assume they will do it again.

Winners of these contests have been awarded a "Contributor" membership type, as well as an "Almost Dev" jacket.
........that I won 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”