Request for the Store Page

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Request for the Store Page

Post by xAncalagonx »

Often when I am perusing the store to look for new interesting weapons I might want to buy or simply to verify which types of animals I can shoot with a weapon (e.g. I'm in a hunt and suddenly I'm faced with the question "Is this new 10mm pistol permitted for shooting Red Deer???")

With soooo many animals added to the game by now the list under "Permitted for" has grown quite significantly (a testament to how varied and rich the game is with animals now) which makes it a little cumbersome to figure out if the weapon you are using is permitted or not against specific animals.

So my request.

Would it be possible to change that "Permitted for" list and group up the animals by type?

As an example (if a weapon has different ammunition, like shotguns, bows with tracers etc those would still be shown in appropriate columns on the right of the animal names):

Disclaimer: I might have put an animal in the wrong 'Type', but I was just throwing this together quickly as an example. Please don't flame me lol

This way it would be rather quick and easy to find the animal you are looking for, as well as a quick and handy way to identify what type of game you should be using your weapon on.

*edit* added an image to show a better list.
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Request for the Store Page

Post by Seifer »

The wiki has some good info on this if you haven't checked it out already. I often refer to it when selecting my loadout for a hunt.

http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Permitted_Ammo
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Request for the Store Page

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Try this site: http://www.nikolem.com/thehunter/weapons/ Just put your cursor on the animal.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”