More options for avatars physical look (importance: minor).

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Sherab86
Hunter

More options for avatars physical look (importance: minor).

Post by Sherab86 »

I propose to implement more facial models, and skin textures for players avatar/character in the game to represent also an Africans/Afro-Americans, and Asians. Some more variability in Caucasian type would also be nice.

Reasoning:

I know this is mostly single player game with first person view. This is why I consider my proposition as of minor importance.

Still, our avatar represents us (or our character in RPG way) in the game databank, during multiplayer sessions, on trophy shots, and so on. And at present there is no African/Afro-American faces at all. Same goes for Asians.
And even in Caucasian Type, only people who have black/dark hairs seems to be of dark colored "Hindu" complexion. I have black hairs, but I live in Central Europe and I tell you - I don't have such dark skin as my avatar does right now. ;)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: More options for avatars physical look (importance: minor).

Post by D3AKUs »

I also find it annoying that there is no avatar without hair :lol: i nearly do not have any left in rl so this isnt immersive ! :D

I play with the Laura Francese one atm because i cant get more away from reality like that one :lol: and it actually looks better then the other ones we got.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: More options for avatars physical look (importance: minor).

Post by TheSheWolf »

Yeah, I hate the avatar limited-ness. All the female ones have really weird, fat faces that always look jolly/chubby, no lean or long faces. Really strange :D

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”