A New Money System

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: A New Money System

Post by DHRifleman »

I imagine when BnB said what has worked for years is that the devs have made money and have been able to keep the game going and growing.

If you want to get more out of the game than what is offered for free (which is actually quite a bit) then spend some money on it. If you don't like the gameplay enough to warrant that, then just play for free with what is available.

The game is not here so people can have fun playing. It is here to make money. Having it enjoyable enough when people spend money to play is how it is done.
Making it too enjoyable for free will only make people stop spending money on it since there is no reason too.

The free version is just to get you hooked and wanting more so you open your wallet.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Well, let’s put it this way. Contrary to what people may believe or want to think, the gaming industry is a BUSINESS, and the business is to MAKE MONEY. It is not an industry of charity, it is not an industry of plain good will, and it is not an industry of slaves that will do as we say as consumers. EW is a business, and they are making money. If you or someone else cannot afford the game how it is vs. how YOU want it, well....them’s the breaks. If someone for some reason that is their own cannot afford to pay what is being asked, then they probably have bigger problems to worry about than a video game anyway. And it is not EW’s problem. Their business has found its way to thrive, and it is doing so. Do not expect changes to be made to that model because it plain out won’t happen. That’s really it. That’s called REALITY.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

You logical types just don't get it do you? Fugitives from reality don't have the wherewithal to grasp the meaning of sustainability, no matter how obvious. It's actually a handicap, a challenge of perception, and must be treated as such or avoided entirely. You're wasting your breath.
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”