Bring back global chat

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
triscuit

Bring back global chat

Post by triscuit »

I'm not sure this is the correct area or not, but it's the most fitting. I would LOVE to see global chat back as a feature. I know it's been many, many years since it's been in, but I still miss it. I miss being able to interact with others hunting at the same time. Even if it's an option you can enable/disable so those that don't want to see it don't have to.
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Bring back global chat

Post by MooseHunter330 »

I'd really like that. Always enjoyed that feature.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

A few of us have put together a Discord server for this reason. If you would like an invite send me a PM for the details. That goes for anyone :)
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

I miss that feature also. I do understand that being able to chat with those in your MP game is important, but couldn't it work having anyone on your friends list that is hunting available as well ?
It seems that the way it is now anyone that joins the MP game is automatically added to chat. So set it like it was before based on friends list, and have those joining MP games added when they join. It would add to the social aspect of the game, and would make it easy to invite friends to your hunt that are also playing at the same time.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

MooseHunter330 wrote:I'd really like that. Always enjoyed that feature.
I would agree, to that. But, I guess that is why EW implemented MP. I would love to see the in game chat back for SP tho'. Most definitely. ;) Peace.
DHRifleman wrote:I miss that feature also. I do understand that being able to chat with those in your MP game is important, but couldn't it work having anyone on your friends list that is hunting available as well ?
It seems that the way it is now anyone that joins the MP game is automatically added to chat. So set it like it was before based on friends list, and have those joining MP games added when they join. It would add to the social aspect of the game, and would make it easy to invite friends to your hunt that are also playing at the same time.
Yes. Exactly. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ehr_Icaar
Scout

Post by ehr_Icaar »

I like the chat in MP, I like it so much I never hunt SP. A global chat or chat rooms with limited amount of hunters would be nice.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

My guys-ladies use discord
Spoiler:

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”