The future of Trophy Lodges

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

The future of Trophy Lodges

Post by TreeKiwi »

I think with the rustic lodge it would be cool if the doors that are there now opened into other rooms that showed off more specific species. So you could buy a small bird game room that had them positioned at better heights etc then the next one you buy and add on might be for medium game etc. So people just walk room to room and you can add on limitless rooms. Instead of having 8 lodges that people have to exit and then load the next lodge. A massive lodge is a little unreal... but so is people owning 8 different lodges... unless you are rich of course :) This way EW still make money because you just buy a more appropriate room to add on and I guess there would be a few different rooms to pick from and you can just customize the rooms how you like.

You could have

-small game room
-medium game room
-large game room
-mixed game room

It would also allow for the potential of more full body mounts per room :)

TK
Last edited by TreeKiwi on September 10th, 2017, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flinter
Scout

Re: The future of Trophy Lodges

Post by Flinter »

https://goo.gl/images/AUAeHC I just want this in my life, but I think this is sort of what you mean in regards to the "better position" of birds :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Flinter wrote:https://goo.gl/images/AUAeHC I just want this in my life, but I think this is sort of what you mean in regards to the "better position" of birds :)
Yeah bro you got it!! The rustic lodge is nice but the spots above the fireplace are too high in my opinion for the small game :)

It would just be a cool way to customize your lodge to set them out how you like. This way people only have to load into one lodge as well instead of all the ones you own.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

I like the idea of not needing to exit the lodge to see a different one, but adding rooms may be a bit much for the coding. Just making it so you can walk to the door to exit, and when you hit the e key it gives you the option to leave, or explore other lodges would be make me happy. And also the addition of another lodge that can show more medium animal mounts.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

DHRifleman wrote:I like the idea of not needing to exit the lodge to see a different one, but adding rooms may be a bit much for the coding. Just making it so you can walk to the door to exit, and when you hit the e key it gives you the option to leave, or explore other lodges would be make me happy. And also the addition of another lodge that can show more medium animal mounts.
I don't think it would be that hard? But I guess we see. Because having to press a button to still switch to another lodge or what have you still wrecks the flow and feel of the experience. Of all the things they can make happen in this game. Opening a door into a new room can't be too hard!
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

Yes, like the idea indeed
Spoiler:

denver
Spotter

Post by denver »

Love the idea treekiwi. i suggested it in another part of the forum about a month ago. You have a slightly different twist but probably better then mine ;) . Love to see this happen soon rather then later.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

denver wrote:Love the idea treekiwi. i suggested it in another part of the forum about a month ago. You have a slightly different twist but probably better then mine ;) . Love to see this happen soon rather then later.
Thanks :) I just think this would be a tidier system and would make viewing and adding onto your trophy lodge collection much better :)
Mahina

Post by Mahina »

Yes please add more to the lodges - and let us full body mount anything! Pigs, boar, bighorn, dall sheep etc! And more poses and rotation!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

In my opinion, it takes a trophy lodge for each reserve. Animals in that reserve can enter the corresponding lodge.
This way you can put all the rare variations of the animal.
The idea to use ports to switch between the various lodge is brilliant...

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”