Wolf Spot Info!

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Wolf Spot Info!

Post by D3AKUs »

Wolf spotting has been this way since i started playing. Its strange and seems broken.
They always say 10-80. Look at the leaderboard and u see the the biggest ones are 16+ , close to 17. I suggest looking for 70+kg ones as they usually are the trophy wolfs that score 16+.
Max estimate i have seen on weight is 70-90. These are the ones u really want to go for. They are the potential lodge animals :).
As an example i yesterday spotted a 70-90 and he ended up at 74kg with a score of 16.22 which is a decent sized wolf.
Hope this helps u on future hunts.
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

D3AKUs wrote:Wolf spotting has been this way since i started playing. Its strange and seems broken.
They always say 10-80. Look at the leaderboard and u see the the biggest ones are 16+ , close to 17. I suggest looking for 70+kg ones as they usually are the trophy wolfs that score 16+.
Max estimate i have seen on weight is 70-90. These are the ones u really want to go for. They are the potential lodge animals :).
As an example i yesterday spotted a 70-90 and he ended up at 74kg with a score of 16.22 which is a decent sized wolf.
Hope this helps u on future hunts.
What about 80-95kgs? :lol: thanks for detailed information with your observations :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Alena Rybik wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Woooo!! So does this mean the wolf scoring is fixed now as well when you spot them??

5 days and I can shoot one of these :D

TK
What do you mean? We used to have an old bug when wolves were showing score 0 in their spotting info, but that one was fixed months ago.
kevin2106 wrote:Is the scores for the Wolves and Coyote the same or did you guys just adjust the body size?
Score is based on their skull measurements / weight, so it proportionality decreased.
Kinarr
Tracker

Post by Kinarr »

If I happened to get myself onto a Leaderboard for some species, am I told in some way?
A flashed up in-game message, or a letter from Doc ?
Or do I have to manually scour each Leaderboard to see if my name is up there ?
Spoiler:
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

Kinarr wrote:If I happened to get myself onto a Leaderboard for some species, am I told in some way?
A flashed up in-game message, or a letter from Doc ?
Or do I have to manually scour each Leaderboard to see if my name is up there ?
You have to check leaderboards to see what is your position.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”