Full body Mounts - Trophy Lodge and Trophy Pix expansion

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Djehmli
Tracker

Full body Mounts - Trophy Lodge and Trophy Pix expansion

Post by Djehmli »

I am the first to admit I got carried away with buying lodges. I have one for my Personal Best, one for Rares and then one for each season (how I classify the reserves). And I am contemplating another for the 'smallest' trophies I can find. The season lodges are for mounts which caught my eye because of their uniqueness, not because of ranking or rarity, like a reindeer mount who looks like its been through h e double toothpicks battling other males with all its broken antlers where if it had been whole would have been a monster.

But, what I really love is the full body mount, especially in the rugged themed lodge where I can pose deer in the leaping phase. Unfortunately many of the full body are in alcoves which do not take advantage of the viewing area, pretty much hidden.

I'd love to see the current lodges expanded in floor space (and shelf space for the small game/Fowl) resulting in more full mounts. I'd even pay for an 'upgrade' as it were. Basically like you'd have to pay for an expansion to your home for a larger kitchen, sun room or a master suite.

There are so many beautiful models where your development team has spent an inordinate amount of time on textures and poses that it is a shame they are so limited. I have some lovely wolves who may not be the largest but have the most detailed and beautiful colors. Yet I have to choose between them, fox or coyote, each with as much to display.

Also, speaking of that 'leaping pose' I would love to see some of the full body mount posing not only expanded upon in the trophy lodge, but also become part of the trophy photos. The Rag Doll posing can be cute in many instances (Some of Hoo's come to mind) But... when you have a beautiful critter that you want to pose to it's utmost advantage (especially the bloody birds) it can take too much time, and many times too much frustration.

We can pay to pose our avatar, I'd pay to have a series of critter poses that would or could match the avatar poses (maybe a few for each type) as well as just plain cool critter poses regardless of the avatar.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

J
Spoiler:

digger7475

Re: Full body Mounts - Trophy Lodge and Trophy Pix expansion

Post by digger7475 »

Totally agree, cant stand that my rare fox is hidden away behind a banister, up stairs that are never used.

bigger floor space with stairs to a viewing landing would be great, more like a rl club lodge size wise.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Djehmli wrote:I am the first to admit I got carried away with buying lodges. I have one for my Personal Best, one for Rares and then one for each season (how I classify the reserves). And I am contemplating another for the 'smallest' trophies I can find. The season lodges are for mounts which caught my eye because of their uniqueness, not because of ranking or rarity, like a reindeer mount who looks like its been through h e double toothpicks battling other males with all its broken antlers where if it had been whole would have been a monster.

But, what I really love is the full body mount, especially in the rugged themed lodge where I can pose deer in the leaping phase. Unfortunately many of the full body are in alcoves which do not take advantage of the viewing area, pretty much hidden.

I'd love to see the current lodges expanded in floor space (and shelf space for the small game/Fowl) resulting in more full mounts. I'd even pay for an 'upgrade' as it were. Basically like you'd have to pay for an expansion to your home for a larger kitchen, sun room or a master suite.

There are so many beautiful models where your development team has spent an inordinate amount of time on textures and poses that it is a shame they are so limited. I have some lovely wolves who may not be the largest but have the most detailed and beautiful colors. Yet I have to choose between them, fox or coyote, each with as much to display.

Also, speaking of that 'leaping pose' I would love to see some of the full body mount posing not only expanded upon in the trophy lodge, but also become part of the trophy photos. The Rag Doll posing can be cute in many instances (Some of Hoo's come to mind) But... when you have a beautiful critter that you want to pose to it's utmost advantage (especially the bloody birds) it can take too much time, and many times too much frustration.

We can pay to pose our avatar, I'd pay to have a series of critter poses that would or could match the avatar poses (maybe a few for each type) as well as just plain cool critter poses regardless of the avatar.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

J
Read my suggestion a few down called 'the future of trophy lodges'
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

Like you take on it as well Treekiwi.

Looks like we received a few more medium mounts.

Hope to see the trophy poses (for the pix) expanded someday as well.
Spoiler:

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”