Hall of Fame trophy lodges

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
krokenosterfant
Scout

Hall of Fame trophy lodges

Post by krokenosterfant »

Hi everyone. Devs the introduction of trophy lodges has to be by far one of the biggest additions to theHunter Classic and I am sure many will agree with me. I was looking through the hall of fame the other day and I thought it would be really awesome if we could have a hall of fame trophy lodge where all the records are mounted and hunters can go see all the monsters and get inspired. We can either just have the current season's bests or have a lodge per season but I'm not sure if the Devs can mount previous records. I haven't checked but the record lodge might have to be expanded to accommodate every species. Another idea could be that the iconic species of every reserve even have full body mount with a environment setting around it like you would find in a museum. Anyways thought I would share this.

Regards
Krok
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Hall of Fame trophy lodges

Post by kevin2106 »

krokenosterfant wrote:Hi everyone. Devs the introduction of trophy lodges has to be by far one of the biggest additions to theHunter Classic and I am sure many will agree with me. I was looking through the hall of fame the other day and I thought it would be really awesome if we could have a hall of fame trophy lodge where all the records are mounted and hunters can go see all the monsters and get inspired. We can either just have the current season's bests or have a lodge per season but I'm not sure if the Devs can mount previous records. I haven't checked but the record lodge might have to be expanded to accommodate every species. Another idea could be that the iconic species of every reserve even have full body mount with a environment setting around it like you would find in a museum. Anyways thought I would share this.

Regards
Krok

This is for sure something that i would absoultely love to see in the game :) But... i think that it would take a lot of effort and resources to make for the devs :( even tho this is a great suggestion i doubt it will happen in the near future

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yes maybe a big castle on a new reserve area.filled with all the rare and monsters from the game.the thing is it would be a big effort for it to happen and cost many men hrs in work to not earn a penny.
krokenosterfant
Scout

Post by krokenosterfant »

Very true, honestly would prefer the Devs to carry on the great work they are already doing
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

ronMctube wrote:yes maybe a big castle on a new reserve area.filled with all the rare and monsters from the game.the thing is it would be a big effort for it to happen and cost many men hrs in work to not earn a penny.
Charge people an entrance fee to get into the "Hall of Fame" 10em or the likes :) It would add up fast!
Last edited by TreeKiwi on August 21st, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

TreeKiwi wrote:Charge people an emission fee to get into the "Hall of Fame" 10em or the likes :) It would add up fast!
Is that 10 em$ every time someone farts in the new lodge?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

caledonianblues wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Charge people an emission fee to get into the "Hall of Fame" 10em or the likes :) It would add up fast!
:lol:

This whole idea about the hall of fame animals being in a museum type of lodge was already tossed around here:
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 13#p877213

Definitely would like to see that. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

caledonianblues wrote:

Hahahaha I would be broke!!

Be just a good way to fund it :)

*edit I spotted my mistake hahahaha and it had been corrected :p

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”