Walking sounds are unrealistic

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
HRMarvin
Spotter

Walking sounds are unrealistic

Post by HRMarvin »

Hey Guys & Girl's,
I've been meaning to Post about this matter for a while now but, this morning after doing the last Wild Boar mission I was walking thought the undergrowth My character sound like he had cling film around both leg in a prone position it was worse.
I know we do made noise walking or either in a prone position but tbh this is crazy....
My opinion for What It's Worth
Marvin.
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on July 30th, 2017, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified topic title
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Walking sounds are unrealistic

Post by DHRifleman »

Fortunately the sounds you hear walking are only for the player. The animals sound detection is based on stance and speed while moving.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
HRMarvin
Spotter

Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (2)

Post by HRMarvin »

Hi Guys & Girls,
I'm sorry this is become a pain In my A$$ now and this has to be look at and put right 4sure
been trying to do the Willow Ptarmigan mission In Hemmeldal

For the Summer Fiesta 2017
sry to say this unrealistic sounds chaps my A$$....
When walking on snow yes you do get the right sound but, going into the tree line It's not right you get a heavy footed sound even thought you are In Crouch and rustling sound like you are wearing a ghillie suit even tho you not Please Please Dev's look at this Matter.....

Marvin

P.S. Part (3) to come when I fine it lol
Spoiler:
Epic_cloud_1

Re: Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (2)

Post by Epic_cloud_1 »

HRMarvin wrote:Hi Guys & Girls,
I'm sorry this is become a pain In my A$$ now and this has to be looked at and put right 4sure

When walking on snow yes you do get the right sound but, going into the tree line It's not right you get a heavy footed sound even thought you are In Crouch and rustling sound like you are wearing a ghillie suit even tho you not Please Please Dev's look at this Matter.....

Marvin

P.S. Part (3) to come when I fine it lol
Yes, I agree with you and I hunt with you a lot, the sounds are unrealistic we have been In Hemmeldal and we think there is a bear behind us and we found it was the sounds we were making
I'm with on this Issue Marv
Epic.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (2)

Post by Ravenousfox »

I agree, I do hope they lower the sound of footsteps when moving in the grass.
Prone and crouch sound more louder than walking at times. Makes me think how on earth can I be stealthy making all that noise *crounch, crunch, crunch* goes the grass. :lol:
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
HRMarvin
Spotter

Post by HRMarvin »

DHRifleman wrote:Fortunately the sounds you hear walking are only for the player. The animals sound detection is based on stance and speed while moving.
thanks you for your input buddy!
the thing Is not that the animal here you/us Is how the hell can you sneak up on fore if all you can hear Is yourself!!!! And Yes... It's too bloody loud over all !!!
Marvin,
Spoiler:
HRMarvin
Spotter

Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (3) enjoy

Post by HRMarvin »

Quote:
Hi Guys & Girls,
I'm sorry this is become a pain In my A$$ now and this has to be looked at and put right 4sure

Marvin

Hey guys & Girls,
Me again with part (3) sry to keep going on about this Issue but, someone must sit up and pay attention, here goes
The summer Fiesta has for me been put to bed, In my honest opinion the trophy Is naff anyway>>> I understand that developers want you to play the game but not for me this
Mission sucks sorry :(
That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

That to one side for now....

Had been doing the Summer Fiesta 2017- had a mix up with 6 permitted weapons for taking the Elk - One animal buck in the heart so far so good, was tracking down another buck
my character/me was going down a slight incline and it sounded like the sole of has boot was flapping off!!! Sorry this can't be right here no way.....
please don't come back with , this has been an Issue for sometime! Then please please sort it out developers!!!.
I do know Hoocairs one of the beta tester has mentioned it in the past in his youtube vid's but it's first time it's happened to me in Game
any comments feel free
Marvin.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (3) enjoy

Post by HooCairs »

HRMarvin wrote:I do know Hoocairs one of the beta tester has mentioned it in the past in his youtube vid's but it's first time it's happened to me in Game
Just for the record. I have had access to the beta system to do some videos but I am not a beta tester.
When would I do that anyway...? ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
HRMarvin
Spotter

Re: Walking sounds are unrealistic Part (3) enjoy

Post by HRMarvin »

HooCairs wrote:
HRMarvin wrote:I do know Hoocairs one of the beta tester has mentioned it in the past in his youtube vid's but it's first time it's happened to me in Game
Just for the record. I have had access to the beta system to do some videos but I am not a beta tester.
When would I do that anyway...? ;)
When you did the Dall sheep youtube you did said 'this Is in Bata and things may change'
So I thought you were a Bata tester :P
Np Gz On the Epic Mission Buddy
Marvin.
Spoiler:
Xtron
Scout

Post by Xtron »

In prone position there is the same sound as walking. This is very annoying. The footsteps when walking are too loud.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”