Trophy room- a constant source of income

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
kahuamp
Scout

Trophy room- a constant source of income

Post by kahuamp »

To quote Alena's statement from the Game update topic, regarding the paid features and the game's income:

"a) it's getting more and more difficult to come up with something that would be exciting enough; b) players who have everything are not that keen on buying their n-th rifle, and that's understandable. But we, as a company, still need to make money, every day and every month, for the ship to stay afloat."

Here is what I think could easily become a constant source of revenue for the game, also a widely requested implement :The Trophy Room

Hunters (guests and members alike) should be able to buy the trophy room with EMS, and have their trophy animals stuffed by the taxidermist (maybe Doc, since he's got nothing else to do than spam us,stalk us from trees and disguise as a mushroom :lol:

Having the animal's head on the wall should cost - x EMS

Having the entire animal in the trophy room should cost - a lot more than x EMS

I am sure that many hunters, both hardcore or casual would like to keep record and be able to re-visit their best kills, all in one place, instead of having an animal contour on a sheet or the B&C chart.

Trophy shots are great, but the trophy room would allow the hunter to review the animals from different angles, also be able to read its specs/info.

I'm just speculating here, I can imagine this would mean building a heck of a database, and very very unlikely to implement for real. But, since I've encountered many requests for a Trophy Room on the forum,the commercial aspect of it has come to mind.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Trophy room- a constant source of income

Post by Fletchette »

Dude...
Last edited by Fletchette on February 23rd, 2017, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette, your link says "I'm not allowed to view". What's up with that... :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

I'd rather pay for real (3d) throphies in a custum trophyroom than for trophy-pics... just sayin' ;)
kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

kahuamp wrote:To quote Alena's statement from the Game update topic, regarding the paid features and the game's income:

"a) it's getting more and more difficult to come up with something that would be exciting enough; b) players who have everything are not that keen on buying their n-th rifle, and that's understandable. But we, as a company, still need to make money, every day and every month, for the ship to stay afloat."

Here is what I think could easily become a constant source of revenue for the game, also a widely requested implement :The Trophy Room

Hunters (guests and members alike) should be able to buy the trophy room with EMS, and have their trophy animals stuffed by the taxidermist (maybe Doc, since he's got nothing else to do than spam us,stalk us from trees and disguise as a mushroom :lol:

Having the animal's head on the wall should cost - x EMS

Having the entire animal in the trophy room should cost - a lot more than x EMS

I am sure that many hunters, both hardcore or casual would like to keep record and be able to re-visit their best kills, all in one place, instead of having an animal contour on a sheet or the B&C chart.

Trophy shots are great, but the trophy room would allow the hunter to review the animals from different angles, also be able to read its specs/info.

I'm just speculating here, I can imagine this would mean building a heck of a database, and very very unlikely to implement for real. But, since I've encountered many requests for a Trophy Room on the forum,the commercial aspect of it has come to mind.
Hey I was just browsing some old posts and realized I got pretty darn close foreseeing this one...... :D

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”