truck or motor option... more relistic... who like this...

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Socrates_13

truck or motor option... more relistic... who like this...

Post by Socrates_13 »

hello guys...

i want to ask about huge upgrade?
in my opinion somethings they are better in the game.
for example
1. we have big maps to hunting and we don't have transportation.
2. upgrade the hunting hours for example we start from 4 from camp site or from tent and for 1 hour to we cant hunting that hour we take it to go in a place we want to hunting
3. graphic elements upgrade (for example grass, roads, animal blood) become more realistic
4. bullet traveling animation
5. weather elements
6. walking and running animation and shadow upgrade (because the character it is robotic)
7. also its important to we have a our house (trophy room, gun room) to watch the trophy and weapons on the wall

thank you for attention
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: truck or motor option... more relistic... who like this...

Post by DYEUZ »

Sorry , but no to pretty much all you said there . Bullet traveling animation !!?? really !!??

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Socrates_13

Post by Socrates_13 »

Okay... Forget the bullet animation... The other it's not good option? If you seen something in the future when you play?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Socrates_13 wrote:Okay... Forget the bullet animation... The other it's not good option? If you seen something in the future when you play?

PERSONALLY ...

1- I sure hope we will never get those atv's and other motor vehicles in the game . Hunting starts right at the lodge . And walking around is the way to go .
2 - Hunting time frame is o.k. with me . 14hrs in game ( 7 hrs real time ) is more than enough .
3 - Graphics are some of the best in online games . Personal settings and equipment used ( pc / graphic card / etc ) is also different from one to another .
4 - You know my opinion on that , next .
5 - Need more info on what you mean ...
6 - Shadows of avatar ? Dont think that is really needed and important to the game .
7 - You pretty much have a place to check all that , trophies and weapons .

I see many other things that need attention than what you described .
Play this game a little longer and we'll talk again .

Thx
DYEUZ

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

moved to "Thoughts & Suggestions"

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

all have been mentioned many times over for the past few years....my thoughts, no to all...items like that will turn theHunter into a 'Arcade' game....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

16heurdumat
Spotter

Post by 16heurdumat »

No for all exept Gun room and trophy room.
helgoryon
Tracker

Post by helgoryon »

16heurdumat wrote:No for all exept Gun room and trophy room.
+1
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Yea I say no for all of the above exept tha ability to build/place/Have a cabin where you can have your guns and trophies to brag and show of ;)
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

Socrates_13 wrote:hello guys...

i want to ask about huge upgrade?
in my opinion somethings they are better in the game.
for example
1. we have big maps to hunting and we don't have transportation.
2. upgrade the hunting hours for example we start from 4 from camp site or from tent and for 1 hour to we cant hunting that hour we take it to go in a place we want to hunting
3. graphic elements upgrade (for example grass, roads, animal blood) become more realistic
4. bullet traveling animation
5. weather elements
6. walking and running animation and shadow upgrade (because the character it is robotic)
7. also its important to we have a our house (trophy room, gun room) to watch the trophy and weapons on the wall

thank you for attention
1.) I personally would not like transportation other than by foot. However, I agree, the maps are huge, and it takes a long time to get from Point A to Point B. I would like to see more attention placed on tents and mechanisms to allow us to move around the reserve along those lines.
2.) I'm not sure what you mean by this. However, when we talk about things like hunting time, my thoughts are I would like hunting hours to be 24/7, which includes night hunting.
3.) I would like this. The engine is really showing its age.
4.) I would like the option for this as a toggleable option. In fact, I'll go farther and suggest that I would like to see an animation which shows the bullet entering the animal and what organs/path the bullet takes. This would let us fine tune our aiming and emphasize the importance of shot placement by actually showing -why- your shots that are not lung/heart shots are doing poorly. It also would allow us to see the location of the organs within the animal relative to the body of the animal itself which would assist in future aiming.
5.) I would like this as well. In particular, I would like rainstorms to include thunder and lightning.
6.) I agree with this too. Character animations are extremely stiff, and animations for hunters standing still are extremely robotic and unrealistic.
7.) Don't personally care about this. I feel like this is something that would be used once or twice, then ignored. I'd rather focus on a more robust statistics page that we can use online which would (for example) generate an in-browser 3D animal that we could rotate/zoom in and out/take screenshots of, based on the scoresheet or other meta-information stored about the harvest.

Interesting suggestions. Don't be too discouraged by people who just dismiss you without going into detailed reasons or alternative ideas.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”