Membership and Weapons (complaint)

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
oblivionfade
Spotter

Membership and Weapons (complaint)

Post by oblivionfade »

Having bought a full membership, I was expecting to receive the new weapons with the update, which didn't happen. After paying 60 bucks for the full membership/year I didn't think they'd charge for the new stuff, that's kinda disappointing in my oppinion.

Does anyone else feel like they are being ripped off somehow or is it just me?
Orion
Trophy Hunter

Re: Membership and Weapons (complaint)

Post by Orion »

The trailrunner membership clearly stated what was contained and gave(rightly) no promises on any future content beyond what normal memberships contain.
MasterByte
Tracker

Post by MasterByte »

In first place I thought to, I have a full membership so I get the sbs and other new stuff added to my inventory.
But it didn't...
So a few minutes later I did buy all the new things myself.
They can't give all new things away for free.

So when there comes a new membership with everything in it, it will be a few dollars more than the 60 dollars now.
No problem, I will pay the new price to.
I have too much fun with it to let it go... :D

Although I don't use all the weapons I still want them all.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

i can not understand, how people are thinking they are buying the old, no more available "pioneer" package....... :roll:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Quarter
Tracker

Post by Quarter »

outrider wrote:i can not understand, how people are thinking they are buying the old, no more available "pioneer" package....... :roll:
Nor do i, but STILL that package is coming to my dreams. Last night i woke up screaming "PIONEEEEEEER!!!" Shame that i didn't buy it back then when it was available. :(
BuckBeast
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuckBeast »

they need a freakin pioneer package again....
Quarter
Tracker

Post by Quarter »

BuckBeast wrote:they need a freakin pioneer package again....

I dont think we'll get it anymore. Was it Lion or Stefan how said that it was just a last try to save a sinking boat. Back then. I think you remember that ;)
slichaos
Chat Logger

Post by slichaos »

This is the most realistic hunting game out there right? In real life if you purchase a membership to a private hunting reserve, do they give you all the weapons on the market and unlimited ammunition? I think not. The membership gives you the right to hunt all the species on the reserve. In our case some of our memberships give you some weapons and all memberships give you unlimited ammo. You don't need to have the new weapons as they are made available...but if you do want them buy them...just like in real life. What's the problem?
Quarter
Tracker

Post by Quarter »

slichaos wrote:This is the most realistic hunting game out there right? In real life if you purchase a membership to a private hunting reserve, do they give you all the weapons on the market and unlimited ammunition? I think not. The membership gives you the right to hunt all the species on the reserve. In our case some of our memberships give you some weapons and all memberships give you unlimited ammo. You don't need to have the new weapons as they are made available...but if you do want them buy them...just like in real life. What's the problem?

Yes, and i would like to add that when you buy membership you get everything you NEED. If you want to buy some additional you will have to pay for it ;)
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Quarter wrote:
slichaos wrote:This is the most realistic hunting game out there right? In real life if you purchase a membership to a private hunting reserve, do they give you all the weapons on the market and unlimited ammunition? I think not. The membership gives you the right to hunt all the species on the reserve. In our case some of our memberships give you some weapons and all memberships give you unlimited ammo. You don't need to have the new weapons as they are made available...but if you do want them buy them...just like in real life. What's the problem?

Yes, and i would like to add that when you buy membership you get everything you NEED. If you want to buy some additional you will have to pay for it ;)
Agreed! A game like this takes a lot of money to keep going. The Devs need a paycheck too! :)

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”