Animation suggestions go here:

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Animation suggestions go here:

Post by MooseHunter330 »

It's a rooster ;)
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

This is a thought for programmers that may extend animal animation in trees.
Birds landing in Branches/Perches, and animals that climb trees, like squirrels, raccoons, black bears, mountain lion, etc.
an invisible model with collision could be introduced over the trunk of certain tree models so animation could be linked for animals that use trees as their normal path of travelImage.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

i already said i wish to have mud baths for pigs but now i have another wish , since i saw the dogs doing it . it's swimming pigs that would be awesome . pigs are very good swimmers , it would bring realism to a new level
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Fishing would be a great thing to add as it would be some thing big and new. Many more people would join the hunter. There would be new things to buy such as rods, bait, tackle and line.
>There could be bow fishing in shallow rivers
>Beach fishing
>Jetty fishing
>Sea fishing
There could be bass, marlin, cod(grouper), sailfish, mackerel, cat fish, salmon and a few varieties of shark
Boats and kayaks could come in handy and engines could be bought and upgraded to make the boat go faster.
Pig dogs would be a good thing to come in handy they could hold down the pig and then u could jump on its back and slit its throat.
these things I have suggested may take along time to make but many people would be greatfull.
Thanks
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Gawd... If I had a penny every time, fishing was suggested, I'd have 73 pennies. Now, no offense, but this is an absolutely chewed up topic. There is a nice fishing game called the Fisher or Angler or something. Try it sometime. After all, where would you find groupers or Marlins here?
TupaJF

Post by TupaJF »

There are a bunch of decent improvements already posted in here, but IMO interaction between the several species from one reserve is essential. Like first thing to do. For example when you are in Val-des-Bois and spot a brown bear two steps away of a Roe Deer (I know, Roes are badass haha) and ignoring it. Both ways. Just doesnt seem really real.
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

How would you feel, if a bear screwed up your record trophy/longshot, but Yes. They should not even get weithin the distance, but rather stop about 70m away.
Tripsalot
Scout

Post by Tripsalot »

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but whitetails don't look like whitetails when they are running away. In real life, they have big white tails waving in the air, which is sometimes the only thing you see as they are disappearing from sight into the woods.

Also, after shooting a deer, I saw a coyote walk right over the blood trail without paying it any attention. Really?
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

Tripsalot wrote:Also, after shooting a deer, I saw a coyote walk right over the blood trail without paying it any attention. Really?
currently there are no animal to animal interactions in the game (except for male ibex fighting). this includes trails (e.g. blood) and other objects in the reserve (like a bear scratching itself with a tree). adding these interactions would be pretty cool, but who knows if they will ever get a high priority.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Scratch
Tracker

Post by Scratch »

I noticed today the female Blacktail deer are really skinny. From about 2 hundred yards their ears are poppin up and look to long for a body that looks pretty lean until you are up close. All the time actually, I never pay much attention to small details but I'm bored and started reading the posts instead of hunting. Some rare male Whitetail deer have been recorded to be as big as 400 lbs. And the females are truly small, for both species. Sometimes they turn sideways and disappear.
Couldn't they add some size to them (female deer) without changing the weight?

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”