em$ Refund

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
_Spyware_
Spotter

em$ Refund

Post by _Spyware_ »

I started playing about 2 months ago and I do like this game. I bought the 3 month wayfarer package. I'm planning on getting the pathfinder or trailrunner in the next week. My question why should I have 3 or more .357 revolvers? 2 12GA shotgun and etc if it doesn't make a difference in game? why not get the refund for what it's worth?

example if i have 1 .300 bolt action and I buy the membership I should get 500em$(or what ever the price is) back and if the rifle is on sale then I should get the sale price em$ refund

but why not get membership instead of the bundle???
because membership doesn't come with tents, and accessories.
Mashuu
Hunter

Re: em$ Refund

Post by Mashuu »

Too easy for them.

Thought I 100% agree. I have every rifle I will ever need.

Now I need tents, and stands. BUT if I but a fancy membership. What do I get? An extra thing of everything I have. The bundles they have up are always lackluster cause they fill them with things people don't really need (especially things like ammo). Just give me like, 10 tents, etc and I will be happy.
Daugr
Scout

Post by Daugr »

Instead of buying the trailrunner starter pack you could even just renew your membership for 12 month, and buy some em$ separat.
So you have the chance to decide what would fit your in-game needs better.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I like analogies....

I bought 2 screwdrivers (regular, Phillips) from the hardware store. Later I decided I needed more tools so I bought a big toolkit, that just happened to have the same screwdrivers. Should the store be responsible for giving me a refund on the duplicate screwdrivers?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Daugr
Scout

Post by Daugr »

Tod1d wrote:I like analogies....

I bought 2 screwdrivers (regular, Phillips) from the hardware store. Later I decided I needed more tools so I bought a big toolkit, that just happened to have the same screwdrivers. Should the store be responsible for giving me a refund on the duplicate screwdrivers?
Ih, that is a really hard question ... I would say, erm ... No?
_Spyware_
Spotter

Post by _Spyware_ »

really screwdrivers? did you even read what I wrote? coming from a mod.... lol too funny
sell the duplicate screwdrivers...
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

_Spyware_ wrote:

really screwdrivers? did you even read what I wrote? coming from a mod.... lol too funny
sell the duplicate screwdrivers...
You don't like screwdrivers? Pick another non-consumable commodity
Analogies are just to get you to look at something from a different point of view.

Yes, I read what you wrote. You want to be reimbursed for bundle items you already have.
There is no way they are going to do that. I was just trying to help you come to grips with it.

Make a list of the things you want, then figure out the best deal whether it be a starter bundle, a retail bundle, a membership & a few store bundles, or a membership & buying only what you want a'la carte. Do the math! it's a wonderful thing ;)

If you don't like having duplicate items, you can contact support & David will remove them for you. (for free! :D )

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

It's amazing how many people don't understand analogies and their purpose.....

So, let's try this using math. Say you chose a Trailrunner bundle, and then later buy the Trailrunner bundle again. You would not only get a 1 year extension to your membership, but you would now have 8 duplicate weapons, 3 scopes, several callers, and clothing that you don't need.

And the "rebate" value of selling those duplicate items back would probably be more than what you paid for the second Trailrunner bundle. So you would get the 1 year extension, and the company would own you money. That doesn't sound like a very good business model. :?

You are talking about membership bundles that are designed for new players, so of course the are not good deals for people that have already purchase one on the past. They are not designed for you.
Personal Bests...
_Spyware_
Spotter

Post by _Spyware_ »

cool... now I can refer this game to all my friends......
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Post by Eggenberg »

_Spyware_ wrote:cool... now I can refer this game to all my friends......
And I'm sure EW will respond to having that implied gun held to their heads....

Seriously though, Tod1d & Flechette made valid points re your choices.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”