Sharing good Piccabeen Bay hunting spots .

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Sharing good Piccabeen Bay hunting spots .

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Here is a good field for Rusa deer. Stand location is
x5937
y6412.
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I just went to Piccachu ahem Piccabeen Bay for first time and i didn't know where to look for the different animals other that the info in the starting lodges, this kind of guides are gold for new players and those like me that come back after a while, thank you people.

Btw every time y read Piccabeen in my mind sound pika pika pikabeen, subliminal infancy memories are scary. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

Ideal location for buffalo hunting - see here: https://youtu.be/kRZH_ZXtjTU?t=11m34s. A buffalo or two pass nearby every 5-10 minutes. The only issue is to get to this location without being hurt by one of them. :)

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

_dfad_ wrote:Ideal location for buffalo hunting - see here: https://youtu.be/kRZH_ZXtjTU?t=11m34s. A buffalo or two pass nearby every 5-10 minutes. The only issue is to get to this location without being hurt by one of them. :)
With the permission of dfad, i've posted the pic of his good spot , shown in his video, for quick view .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Place a tent by the southern tunnel entrance(northwest of the treestand in your picture).
Going north up the gully puts you straight into prime sambar areas with good clearings to both left and right where they grass. Going through the tunnel gives you an area with a mix of everything apart from buffaloes + good spot for a hog feeder. Because of the tunnel it's basically right by the tent. Going southwest/west & southeast/east from the tent gives you good areas for banteng and water buffalo. Across the river to the southwest you have an area with a bit of everything, particularly if you walk close enough to cover the areas by the hills, decent amount of sambar, rusa, banteng and hogs, water buffaloes tend to be a bit closer to the water, but you can cover both areas quite easily.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Villkatta wrote:Place a tent by the southern tunnel entrance(northwest of the treestand in your picture).
I did the same - you get two good locations with one tent.
Image Image Image
mikerolf1
Spotter

Post by mikerolf1 »

Villkatta wrote:Place a tent by the southern tunnel entrance(northwest of the treestand in your picture).
Going north up the gully puts you straight into prime sambar areas with good clearings to both left and right where they grass. Going through the tunnel gives you an area with a mix of everything apart from buffaloes + good spot for a hog feeder. Because of the tunnel it's basically right by the tent. Going southwest/west & southeast/east from the tent gives you good areas for banteng and water buffalo. Across the river to the southwest you have an area with a bit of everything, particularly if you walk close enough to cover the areas by the hills, decent amount of sambar, rusa, banteng and hogs, water buffaloes tend to be a bit closer to the water, but you can cover both areas quite easily.
This is excellent advice. I set up my treestands and hog feeders just as you said: they have been very successful. Thank you. :idea:
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

This works great!! Good feeder location and plenty of rusa to keep you busy while the hogs settle down after a shot.

Feeder coordinates: X: 5361 Y: 6418. Stand is 25m NW of feeder in a small palm tree.

Return to “Fan Guides”