Can I Shoot It? A tool for permitted animals/weapons/ammo

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Re: Can I Shoot It? A tool for permitted animals/weapons/ammo

Post by Zaitzev82 »

Xeygwyn wrote:Not a problem, and thanks :) Most people already have Java installed, but I will have a Windows installer version in the next release as well - no java required.
That's excellent, I'll be sure to check it out then. Seems like a very useful tool to hang on the proverbial belt! Do you have an ETA?
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Should be up right after release of new reserve, that way I can add all the new animals at once, as well as a couple of the latest rifles I've missed :)
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

New version with the new reserve animals & 30 R O/U is up (Java version only at the moment, installer version should be out either later today or tomorrow). Low View version will be updated tomorrow.

Download link here: http://bit.ly/2k2yzXa

And as usual the scan results from VirusTotal here: http://bit.ly/2kB8o9x

As always, thanks and let me know if you encounter any mistakes (even if they're typos)!

As an aside, if other languages are desired, let me know.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

there's a problem with the download link....something about a problem with the preview ... :?:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

outrider wrote:there's a problem with the download link....something about a problem with the preview ... :?:
I'm downloading it right now without any problem... ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

outrider wrote:there's a problem with the download link....something about a problem with the preview ... :?:
It's just saying I don't have a 'preview', such as an image, for it in Google Drive for it is all :P The download button should be as a blue button in the center, or in the top-right of the page as an arrow pointing downward.

---

ETA: I'm finished with the non-Java Windows Installer version. I've tested it on two of my other computers here that don't have Java installed, and seems to work fine. This will be the real test run though LOL. If it doesn't work, let me know so I can pull it. This one is also updatable, which means when a new version comes out you can just overwrite the old with a few clicks. Also does a full uninstall if desired straight from your usual 'Add or Remove Programs' in Control Panel (leaving no annoying folders behind). If anyone tries it out, please let me know how it goes.

Link is here: http://bit.ly/2AGbzUi
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Xeygwyn wrote:
It's just saying I don't have a 'preview', such as an image, for it in Google Drive for it is all :P The download button should be as a blue button in the center, or in the top-right of the page as an arrow pointing downward.

---

ETA: I'm finished with the non-Java Windows Installer version. I've tested it on two of my other computers here that don't have Java installed, and seems to work fine. This will be the real test run though LOL. If it doesn't work, let me know so I can pull it. This one is also updatable, which means when a new version comes out you can just overwrite the old with a few clicks. Also does a full uninstall if desired straight from your usual 'Add or Remove Programs' in Control Panel (leaving no annoying folders behind). If anyone tries it out, please let me know how it goes.

Link is here: http://bit.ly/2AGbzUi
Very nice Xeygwyn. Thank you. Windows installer worked flawlessly after override of Windows 10 protection. Looking forward to the Picabeen Bay animals update. Well done.
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

JimboCrow wrote: Very nice Xeygwyn. Thank you. Windows installer worked flawlessly after override of Windows 10 protection. Looking forward to the Picabeen Bay animals update. Well done.
Thank you as well for testing it! Great to hear and I hope it helps! :)
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

when i clicked on the blue button, i was getting a white page with nothing happening..... :oops: it appears i was to impatient :oops: , after waiting for a while, it downloaded :roll: ...thanks for the response guys.. :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Low-View (large text/images) version is now updated, here: http://bit.ly/2BElXzx
The non-Java installer version of Low-View is here: http://bit.ly/2CyuOjb

Also, I noticed that I had the images for Rusa and Sama flipped :? so the others have been updated as well. Same links as above. (I'll try to get the main post edited soon)
If you downloaded the non-Java version, there is an update installer located in the same zip (marked UPDATE) as the regular installer to patch out the flip.
I'll update the regular installer in the morning.

Have a good evening and happy hunting, guys!

Return to “Fan Guides”