No Rabbit Guides?

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
pirahna590
Hunter

Re: No Rabbit Guides?

Post by pirahna590 »

Foxtrotter wrote:Thanks guys.

@Tod. I had no idea there was even that burrowing system described in the wikia. Never have I come across those yet that I knew of. At least I hadn't seen them anyway.

@Liam. That sounds awesome. Perhaps this coming long weekend if we can get some free time to sync.

@ David. Thanks for those tips. So far I've just been copying locations from the leaderboard for finding the buggers. I suppose a Run & Gun approach may work better than my stealthy commando crawling in some aspects. Also the distance covered in an hour is far more substantial. I'll take you up on that Cottontail hunt sometime.
Correct me if Im wrong here guys, but the rabbit burroughs randomly spawn on the map with each new hunt, so looking at the leaderboards an trying to find that specific location might prove to be a daunting task ... best advice I can give is as one has already mentioned ... lok for rabbit tracks, once you find tracks look for the burroughs. rabbits only travel up too 100 meters from their hole, so if you find rabbit tracks, your close by one of their burroughs. What I do, is set up 50m from the burroughs an use the .22 plinkington, but one can also use the shotty :D
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

pirahna590 wrote:
Foxtrotter wrote:Thanks guys.

@Tod. I had no idea there was even that burrowing system described in the wikia. Never have I come across those yet that I knew of. At least I hadn't seen them anyway.

@Liam. That sounds awesome. Perhaps this coming long weekend if we can get some free time to sync.

@ David. Thanks for those tips. So far I've just been copying locations from the leaderboard for finding the buggers. I suppose a Run & Gun approach may work better than my stealthy commando crawling in some aspects. Also the distance covered in an hour is far more substantial. I'll take you up on that Cottontail hunt sometime.
Correct me if Im wrong here guys, but the rabbit burroughs randomly spawn on the map with each new hunt, so looking at the leaderboards an trying to find that specific location might prove to be a daunting task ... best advice I can give is as one has already mentioned ... lok for rabbit tracks, once you find tracks look for the burroughs. rabbits only travel up too 100 meters from their hole, so if you find rabbit tracks, your close by one of their burroughs. What I do, is set up 50m from the burroughs an use the .22 plinkington, but one can also use the shotty :D
had also rabbits that were 400m+ from there home. but 100m is correct for 95% of the time

shotgun works best imo, with airrifle or plink you need to wait till they are calmer. that often takes a few minutes
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Poor Air Rifle, hardly anyone uses that rifle anymore ever since the .22 Plinkington Rifle came out. :(
Pssst Devs... please make another good Air Rifle. :)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

cottontails are pretty easy to find on loggers.goto logged areas in the middle of LP. also the surrounding areas of the telegraph poles.you can air rifle them from distance or run and gun shotgun them.whichever you prefer.european rabbits are pretty nice on VDB.there is always a set of burrows directly behind Chalet Du Mont Bleu . about a minutes run.i never look for burrows myself.just run round the rabbit locations find rabbit tracks which are easier to see than burrows and then just follow them. ;)

i have full Video guides on both Cotton tail rabbits and Euro rabbits.including locations, how to hunt them on my theHunter channel.in my signature.

Return to “Fan Guides”