Duck Hunting Attraction Calculator

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Duck Hunting Attraction Calculator

Post by L3M182 »

clever really. on top of my membership that without constant renewal all the other content i have is severely restricted, ive poured hundred of £ into gear and guns and im still missing a tonne of the content and i could always use another tent or treestand. if i had to pay even half the equivalent i aleady have in a 1 off payment for the whole game, packed out reserves and every piece of equipment for the rest of my life id probably have passed. it appears milking the cow has been more brutal than killing it for steak

yet having said that im happy to pay allot for what i really enjoy than a little for what i hate. made that mistake with 90% of my steam library
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
xAncalagonx wrote:So for those interested I updated the calculator.

It now shows the total cost of the decoys and spinners you select if you were to buy them from the store.

It's using current pricing of 100em$ per decoy and 649em$ for spinners.

Figured that might be handy for someone setting up a duck spot for the first time, or planning to expand or set up a second site.

Enjoy!
That's a nice tool - now all you need to do is include the decoy bundles, recalculate costs based on those bundles and tell the player which bundles to buy... ;)

While you're at could you also include the current exchange rates for the different currencies and keep them updated on a daily basis? :lol:

Love this tool. Thanks so much!
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Post by xAncalagonx »

Foxtrotter wrote:
While you're at could you also include the current exchange rates for the different currencies and keep them updated on a daily basis? :lol:

Love this tool. Thanks so much!
I might update it if the regular price for decoys and spinners change (though store prices tend to be quite static, outside of the events or campaigns they run now and then).

But I don't plan on updating it on a regular basis to keep up with currency fluctations :D If I was better at programming I might have been able to put together a bot that did things like that, but for now the googledoc is the best I can offer :p
RichardTheHunter
Scout

Post by RichardTheHunter »

so just put down 2 spinners of each duck type for a total of 30 attraction for all types
Graidlyz
Spotter

Post by Graidlyz »

Thanks a lot! :D

Was going to spend 4800em$ for 12 decoys of each which would've get me 50% in mallard attraction and 75% in other ducks.
But instead, 4200em$ for 24 mallard decoys, and 6 decoys of each other species results in 100% mallard attraction and 75% in other duck species.
Plus there is a sale today so the cost is split in half. ;)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

RichardTheHunter wrote:so just put down 2 spinners of each duck type for a total of 30 attraction for all types
You may be right. In the absence of a sale, it looks like 2 "The Ducks are Spinning" bundles might be the cheapest option for a "full" spread. 3894 em$
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Fan Guides”