Feral goat bait locations shared .

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
Ringalor
Tracker

Re: Feral goat bait locations shared .

Post by Ringalor »

Hello everybody.
The same place as "DYEUZ". Thank you.
So, today, 13 goats. But it's not every day ...

Image Image
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Has anyone tried to feeders together to see if get better attraction I did it with bear baits to cover more ground will try when got time and get back with results
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

dools24 wrote:Has anyone tried to feeders together to see if get better attraction I did it with bear baits to cover more ground will try when got time and get back with results
What do you mean by "feeders together"? There has to be 500 meters between two bait sites, so there's no way to "catalyze" the effects as far as I know. Especially since the attraction is binary now - it's either on or off, but there's no attraction value as it used to be before the changes.
Image Image Image
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Mean as close as can be I use to find my spots by setting up 2 or more as close as I can place and keep moving round to find good spots a few times would get big numbers with 2 baits close 22 brown bear was best and not one off must of increased spwan in area thinking might work on goat too
mauriethegoose

Post by mauriethegoose »

Here are my Feral Goat bait sites.

[img][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/mullbags/BRRsetup_zps9qlspqpy.jpg[/img][/img]

Northern site is my goto, plenty of goats, fox and if your into it, rabbit by the the truck load. think the guys back in Central Otago, New Zealand would be jealous :) (they have BIG easter hunts every year and pull big numbers!!)
back to the goats - @ the North site the other day i had 15 on the bait, you wait after you've shot and some will come back in or i like to head to the NW corner and pick em off. need the exercise :lol: (only 2 this morning & 2 fox while waiting :D )
Southern site had 11 on empty bait. filled it - today only 4.
Middle one is care of DYEUZ, its close but not the same spot, his idea got me back over that side of the map. placed it so i can use my tower again :D will be giving it a shot in about 4hrs.

SOUTHERN
[img][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/mullbags/feralgoats%20bait%202%20%20x11_zpsr3bgbdnl.jpg[/img][/img]

NORTHERN
[img][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/mullbags/feralgoats%20bait%201%20x%2015_zpsu6ff7yrh.jpg[/img][/img]

There you go, not seen many others to the North, love to see others. Enjoy the Goats
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

some video i done on a different approach to hunting feral goats is driven hunts.if you add feeders in the locations of the drive area shown in the video they also work very well.in driven hunts in mp we have had upto 50 animals in 10-15 minutes doing this.

Return to “Fan Guides”