Known feeder locations

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
beamstas
Outfitter

Known feeder locations

Post by beamstas »

Lots of post here asking about feeders

here are 9 spots that reach 100 :D

wild boar

black bear

brown bear
MTFX
Spotter

Re: Known feeder locations

Post by MTFX »

Take note :ugeek:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Some others, some same/very close:

Logger's Point

Settler Creeks

Redfeather Falls

Hirschfelden

Hemmeldal

Rougarou Bayou
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I tried the spot, or close to the spot, shown above for Logger's point & the feeder sat there 4 days & never came out of ZERO%.
I just moved it north of that spot.
I am having trouble finding a good spot in that map. I've been running ALL OVER & haven't found many tracks at all.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Violator31 wrote:I tried the spot, or close to the spot, shown above for Logger's point & the feeder sat there 4 days & never came out of ZERO%.
I am having trouble finding a good spot in that map. I've been running ALL OVER & haven't found many tracks at all.
Believe it or not, you're much better off placing your hog feeder on Settler Creeks, in the northern fields by the large barn. My feeder has been at 100% forever. Logger's Point is VERY touchy when it comes to feeder placement.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Violator31 wrote:I tried the spot, or close to the spot, shown above for Logger's point & the feeder sat there 4 days & never came out of ZERO%.
Believe it or not, you're much better off placing your hog feeder on Settler Creeks, in the northern fields by the large barn. My feeder has been at 100% forever. Logger's Point is VERY touchy when it comes to feeder placement.
OK. Thanx for the info.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
I don't know about better off. That spot on Logger's does quite well but as noted placement is VERY touchy. It can't be close to that spot, it has to be ON that spot.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Deconstructed wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
I don't know about better off. That spot on Logger's does quite well but as noted placement is VERY touchy. It can't be close to that spot, it has to be ON that spot.
If you still have it there, is there any chance that you could get the co-ordinates for us, please? Because, as I saidd I thought I was very close, but it stayed at zero.
Thank you.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
haNylanda
Tracker

Post by haNylanda »

I don`t have much feeder, and got an bear feeder that I am not sure where to place.
But this is where I have my feeders.

NOTE: They are not at 100%, but I would like to share.

BTW: Those goose spots is OK for for the mission: Surgeon With A Shotgun
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Violator31 wrote: If you still have it there, is there any chance that you could get the co-ordinates for us, please? Because, as I saidd I thought I was very close, but it stayed at zero.
Thank you.
Even better, Hoocairs has made a video on placement of this feeder:

Return to “Fan Guides”