Real Time Statistics Application v3.4 - (2014/05/24)

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: Real Time Statistics Application v3.4 - (2014/05/24)

Post by JamboWhoDat »

My apologies to everyone for not having the app done yet. Real life work got in the way and has been occupying all my time. Things are wrapping up and coming to an end this week at work and will be returning to a normal week shortly. I will be able to start having some free time again and will get back on it. I will provide details of what's left to do in another post in a few days after I take a look to refresh my memory of where I left off.
pedrorm93

Post by pedrorm93 »

Not working for me.
PicSoul
Hunter

Post by PicSoul »

Pedrorm93 Please read the post above yours. :shock:
Jacek5

Post by Jacek5 »

Hello,

Does the application will still be developed?
mcbacker
Scout

Post by mcbacker »

Jacek5 wrote:Hello,

Does the application will still be developed?
Only "JamboWhoDat" can answer that question.
FreaKHunter

Post by FreaKHunter »

Wow!
Impressive stuff you've made here.
Would be sick if this was availible on Android as well :D
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Hello fellow hunters!

I've been away for a little while with work and real life and haven't played much. My apologies for the delay. I've some time again until mid August when I make a move to Destin, Fl for my new job. I'm getting back into the hunter and am pulling up the code to complete this project. I see a lot has been added to the hunter which should make things interesting.

Regards, JamboWhoDat
SloNeZ
Scout

Post by SloNeZ »

It's a good thing you've done, stepping in to take over this fine app started by mcbacker.
I don't pretend to know what is involved in getting it to be compatible with the current iteration of the game but I can appreciate that it must be
substantial. So I would like to thank you for your time and effort to bring this app back to life for all of us who miss it.
Capn Trade
Spotter

Post by Capn Trade »

What kind of statistics are used to calculate the rarity of species? Do you have it set to run statistics to compile information from many players? I have harvested 1478 Canada Geese and the largest I've harvested is under 8600, and a person listed in the screenshot has on in the 8600s and it says common for rarity. I'd say with reasonable certainty a goose that large is at least a few standard deviations above the mean.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Right I'm just grabbing the hunter's current expedition stats from his/her current ongoing hunt. If in a multiplayer hunt, the app will allow you to view and compare the current expedition stats for all hunter's in the current ongoing multiplayer hunt. I took over the app from good ol' McBacker. At first I was initially going to update his current app, but I've decided to completely rework the back-end to allow for easier updating and for expanding the app with new upgrades. Right now the app will be just giving the current ongoing session stats for each harvest which includes "Species, Gender, Rarity, Score, Harvest Value, Weight, Date/Time, Shot(s) Hit, Shot(s) Distance, and Weapon(s) Used". I see a lot of potential with the app which is why I'm rewriting the "nuts & bolts" or if you prefer the "meat & potatoes" of the app to make adding additional new features and updates easier and quicker.

Return to “Fan Guides”