Back after login problems.

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
walt133
Hunter

Back after login problems.

Post by walt133 »

Hi everyone, just letting everybody know I am back now. I had login issues for whatever reason and could not log in for probably a year now. But I thought I should probably check in and let the community know I am back. How are you doing HD_artworks? I know you had pretty big MP problems for a while. Hope your family is doing well(and the baby). Thanks Tang for all you do as a Mod. And thank you Radamus and DYEUZ for the good times we have had. I am sorry I just dropped off the forums without a word but hopefully I have everything figured out and it will work well now. Also I noticed David opened the UHC generator to the public to host competition's so thanks for that. I am sure it is a big improvement over what we had before. Looking forward to playing some comp's on it. ;) Sorry for the ramblings and I everyone is doing well and had a great 2017!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Back after login problems.

Post by DYEUZ »

:) Hello and welcome back Walt !!! Good to hear from you ! We have lots of catching up in hunting to do my friend ! :)
Hope all is good now on your side and happy to see you around now .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

DYEUZ wrote::) Hello and welcome back Walt !!! Good to hear from you ! We have lots of catching up in hunting to do my friend ! :)
Hope all is good now on your side and happy to see you around now .
Yes I am doing great! And I hear you on the catching up to do. I will watch for your MP games!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Welcome back Walt! I was wondering where you had gotten to, hadn't seen you around for quite a while. Hope all is well on your end!
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

xOEDragonx wrote:Welcome back Walt! I was wondering where you had gotten to, hadn't seen you around for quite a while. Hope all is well on your end!
Thanks xOE! Yes I am doing well. I assume you are still kicking butt in the comps? :lol:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I wouldn't say I'm kicking butt... but I sure am trying! Glad to hear you're doing well!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Welcome back, Walt! :)

I thought you had lost interest in the game, but nice to see you back. I remember it took me three attempts with long breaks in between before I finally got hooked. :D
Image Image Image
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

It's good to see you back, Walt. ;)
I checked your account a few times and I was wondering why you leave the game.
Yes, my MP issue fixed now and I played a few times with Marc without any problems. I didn't check other hosts yet! And the family is doing fine and my little girl growing so fast! :D

Have fun and I hope we could hunt together in the next days. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome back aboard walt133 :)
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Welcome back, Walt! :)

I thought you had lost interest in the game, but nice to see you back. I remember it took me three attempts with long breaks in between before I finally got hooked. :D
Yeah I did kind of drift away for a while. Since I could not log in and take part of any community comps which was a pretty big part of the game for me, and I have a job that is keeping much busier then my old one I kind of forgot it for a while. But here I am again and hopefully for keeps! ;)

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome. :)
Last edited by walt133 on January 13th, 2018, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “New Player Introductions”