Hello, Forum People!

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Sherab86
Hunter

Re: Hello, Forum People!

Post by Sherab86 »

Hi there! :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Welcome Kayla! I started reading your intro and thought "you sound amazingly like Lady XD" :lol: ~ From one ridge runner to another HOWDY! :D ~ I also grew up just down the hill from the "Trail" next to the Shenandoah not far from the Potomac. I drank a lot of beer floating in a tube in the mingled waters in the Triad of Harpers Ferry~ Ah, the good old days when life was simple ;)

Dragon Gurl is a true gem! she's a little competitive at times too :lol:
FYI- I believe you can send support a request to change your name as long as it isn't already in use ;)
Last edited by Radamus on January 7th, 2018, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Howdy! Welcome to the game and to the community :)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
kayladewi

Post by kayladewi »

Radamus wrote:Welcome Kayla! I started reading your intro and thought "you sound amazingly like Lady XD" :lol: ~ From one ridge runner to another HOWDY! :D ~ I also grew up just down the hill from the "Trail" next to the Shenandoah not far from the Potomac. I drank a lot of beer floating in a tube in the mingled waters in the Triad of Harpers Ferry~ Ah, the good old days when life was simple ;)

Dragon Gurl is a true gem! she's a little competitive at times too :lol:
FYI- I believe you can send support a request to change your name as long as it isn't already in use ;)

That's amazing! You're really close to me. I visit Shenandoah every year with my mom. We love to drive Skyline and take photos of all the animals. Once I figure out how embedding photos works, I'll send you some from last year.

Dragon is my best friend on and off the computer. We went to college together. I'm familiar with her competitive streak :lol:

I will look into requesting the name change. Dragon has tried to convince me to do it for... maybe a year? :oops:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Radamus wrote:Dragon Gurl is a true gem! she's a little competitive at times too :lol:
Awww, surely I'm not that bad :D Seems like every time I join a competition all the trophy animal head for the hills anyway... so I guess I'm no real threat there! I just have to talk big to make up for my lack of numbers when it comes time to judge.

You'll have to join us both for a hunt Len. It's been a while since I've heard from ya anyway, and it always seems to turn into a sort of comedy club when you put me and her in the same channel... even if it's a chaotic one. I mean, if it's truly possible for one to reminisce about floating anywhere close to the Potomac (I'm sure those three-eyed fish get into all the rivers around here... including Shenandoah), then I'm sure we can bring some memories back. Her especially, she's a native of these mountains. I'm just a migrant from the cities of the flatlands back east.

And I'd welcome Kayla to the forums, but my welcome would be more of a fit about her taking so long to get on here so I'll just give some generic advice instead. Have fun, don't be a stranger, and questions are good (but the search box is better).
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

xOEDragonx wrote:
Radamus wrote:Dragon Gurl is a true gem! she's a little competitive at times too :lol:
Awww, surely I'm not that bad :D Seems like every time I join a competition all the trophy animal head for the hills anyway... so I guess I'm no real threat there! I just have to talk big to make up for my lack of numbers when it comes time to judge.

You'll have to join us both for a hunt Len. It's been a while since I've heard from ya anyway, and it always seems to turn into a sort of comedy club when you put me and her in the same channel... even if it's a chaotic one. I mean, if it's truly possible for one to reminisce about floating anywhere close to the Potomac (I'm sure those three-eyed fish get into all the rivers around here... including Shenandoah), then I'm sure we can bring some memories back. Her especially, she's a native of these mountains. I'm just a migrant from the cities of the flatlands back east.

And I'd welcome Kayla to the forums, but my welcome would be more of a fit about her taking so long to get on here so I'll just give some generic advice instead. Have fun, don't be a stranger, and questions are good (but the search box is better).
I look forward to it! We'll hook up for a Whack-N-Stack'M ! I'll bring the tequila! :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Welcome to the forums and the game :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “New Player Introductions”