Time to say "Hello!"

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Time to say "Hello!"

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hi everybody,

After it took my stupid self quite a while to find out how to log in to this forum (yeah, it's orange but that paw IS white) and although I made a couple of posts, I failed to introduce myself properly. Mostly because I like the anonymity of the internet. But it seems to be a nice community of grown-up, thoughtfull people here and I really don't want to be impolite, so please allow me to finally do so :

My name is Lennart and I'm 36 years old. I'm living in Southwest Germany, right in the middle of the Black Forest. I did some hunting until I became a father seven years ago. Today, I just do some occasional shooting to keep my license at least for some of my favourite calibers (complicated sh*t in Germany) and some holiday hunting (and fishing) in Poland or Denmark once or twice a year.

When I'm not outdoors with my son&dog, you can find us inside doing some gaming. In former times it was mostly tabletop games, but since I got mad with Games Workshop, the PC part is growing. Mostly theHunter and TW : Warhammer (surprise) and also some funny games like Plants vs. Zombies with my boy.

Came to tHC in 2014 but quit again after a couple of months. Having a paid break between two jobs from September till February and missing IRL hunting, I decided to give tH another try and I think I'm gonna stay because it really is a great game. But since I came back, I also notice that a couple of things are really going wrong here, while others are just awesome.

Cheers,
Lennart
(Wehrwolf)
μολών λαβέ
Sherab86
Hunter

Re: Time to say "Hello!"

Post by Sherab86 »

Hello from other side of yours eastern borders. ;)

Good (virtual) hunting! :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Welcome (again) to the forum, Lennart! :)
Image Image Image
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the community Gewehrwolf and Waidmannsheil! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hey,

Wanted to say thank you und Waidmanns Dank to you guys for the warm welcome, didn't exspect any replies since my introduction came pretty late.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf
μολών λαβέ
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Howdy :) Welcome back to the game and to the community!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “New Player Introductions”