Hello everybody

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
LEFLOR
Scout

Re: Hello everybody

Post by LEFLOR »

Hello Novalc, welcome to the forum, I also thank Google traduction quite often ;)
Novalc

Post by Novalc »

Thank you. I should have been more attentive to the English class. I would use less google and I could not participate because it is long to translate.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the game and community Novalc :)

I think the water bottle is not a problem. You can go for at least an hour before you have to drink, and you can drink three times. You can always buy more water bottles for a very small price. You can buy it with gm$ which you can earn in missions. Being a new player you can earn a lot of gm$ with all the missions. ;)

Bonne chasse! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Yeah. And with proper outfit, you may even avoid drinking at all I suppose. I had last night long, over 6 h hunt (real world time) outfited with Outback clothes, and I didn't drink even once. :) Yes, I had that deep breath effect, and "ripples" in the screen corners, but I've never collapsed. :)
Novalc

Post by Novalc »

Thank Sherab, i hope I hope it will be the same with sneak 3d arid because I do not have the Outback.
Thank Hoocairs. It's good, I'm going instead on the beauty of the new map, hoping not to lose a wounded animal because of a heat stroke. For the moment I only use the gms for dogs, I don't like the consumables. And for the moment, I always knew how to do without, that's why I like this game so much. On the other hand it is difficult to convince another person to play it. ;)
good hunting also.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Novalc wrote:On the other hand it is difficult to convince another person to play it. ;)
If you want to convince another person you can use the "Recruit a fiend" program. Both your friend and yourself will get some goodies, and the friend can start playing for free and see if he or she likes the game. There are some that play as guests for years. You have at least five species free to hunt at any time.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Novalc

Post by Novalc »

I knew this feature, and I just tried but I never managed to convince, but I will continue to try. I just have to find the right argument. I already managed to play at cotw, so I'm hopeful.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Wise words Novalc! Welcome! :)
Novalc

Post by Novalc »

thank you
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Viva...

Welcome Novalc...
This game is outstanding... as for the cost of playing it, just think that there are players that can manage to play it for free for a long time (I did for months, killing only the free species :)) and completing missions!!
It all depends of your patience...
Bonne chasse...

Return to “New Player Introductions”